1 • his last words..

"(Y/N).." Seven whispered, in a quiet but weak voice. (Y/N) sobbed, holding onto his fragile body.

"I hate seeing you cry.." He chuckled, then coughed out some blood, "You'll be okay without me."

She shook her head, but was unable to speak. (Y/N) was in pain.. she wanted to end her life then and there if she couldn't be with him.

Her soulmate,
lover,
happiness,
and her everything.

"Saeyoung.. I can't lose you.. I love you so much.." She cried even louder, caressing his cold cheeks.

"I love you too..but, I have to go now. I'm sorry.. that I hid my sickness from you. Now, you must take care of Saeran.." Saeyoung coughed some more, this time uncontrollably.

"S-Saeran and I need you...!" (Y/N) cried, almost shouting.

Saeyoung smiled and shook his head, "No, he needs you. He hates me, remember? You must heal his heart for me. My brother..he needs someone, who will be loyal, a person who won't leave him like I did."

"Miss, it's 3:59." The doctor informed before leaving the room. A few nurses went inside of the room, and they were also tearing up because of how emotional it was.

"Saeyoung.. I love you so much.." (Y/N) leaned forward and kissed his cold, still lips. Saeyoung smiled in the kiss, placing his hand on her cheek before pulling away gently.

"I love you too, (Y/N)."

Beeeeeeeep....
4:00am.

Seven's hand slowly fell from (Y/N)'s face. She stared at him in agony, crying softly.

(Y/N) wiped her tears, staying beside Seven until it was time to leave.

The gang rushed up to (Y/N), hugging her tight.

For the mean time, (Y/N) would stay with Jaehee while Saeran stayed with Yoosung.

(Y/N) cried for many days, with Jaehee by her side. (Y/N) was happy that Jaehee had been comforting her.

Meanwhile, Saeran was distant with Yoosung, but Saeran did share some of his feelings with him.

"I know there was a misunderstanding, I know Seven had to leave me for his job, but...I still...hate him for leaving me alone in this world, again." Saeran buried his head in his knees, and was crying silently. Yoosung didn't hear him, of course.

"He...was trying to protect you. He didn't know that V and Rika..." Yoosung thought carefully about his choice of words, "He didn't know that V and Rika broke their promise."

Saeran starter to cry louder, sobbing uncontrollably. Yoosung sighed, hugging Saeran. And for the first time, in a long time, Saeran allowed someone to comfort him.