The junior

Ryan POV

"Ryan." I looked up to see my mom. "What." I whined sitting up. "You got to get ready for school." I nodded my head as I watched her walk out my room.

Well let me introduce myself I'm Ryan and I'm a 17 year old girl from Cali. I just recently moved to New Orleans because my mom got transferred here from her job, sucks I know. Cali is way different from Louisiana but I have to make it work because there's no telling when my mom will get transferred again.

I got out  of bed walking over to my still packed boxes, don't judge we only moved here 3 days ago. I pulled a few clothes out until I found an outfit that I liked.

I walked into my bathroom and did my daily hygiene. For my hair I decided just to leave it down.

After I got finished getting all ready I walked to the kitchen and ate a bowl of cereal.

"You look nice." My mom kissed me on the cheek as she started making her coffee. "Thank you mommy." I smiled as I put my bowl in the sink. "Walking today?" She asked as she sat at the kitchen table. "Yeah I just want to get familiar with the way to and back from school just in case I ever need to walk." I grabbed my bag and left.

As I was walking to school I noticed that a lot of kids actually walked. As I continued to walk to school I ended up behind this kid. He was tall, light skin, and I could tell he had a lot of tattoos.

"August stop playing!" The dark skin girl with mid length straightened hair pulled at his arm and he yanked it away. "Tasha stop wit' the bullshit man." She sighed heavily still walking next to him. "August just hear her out... she's really sorry for what she did, honestly." The boy who's name im guessing was august looked at her with this devilish smirk on his face. "Tasha stop trying na'. She did what she did and that's the end of it I will never fuck with Crystal again. She knew what she was doin' and she knew that shit would hurt me, ion give a fuck how many time she apologies or how many times she has people come up to me to apologies I'm still not gon' fo'give ha. And on top of dat 'ion know why yo' ass trynna help 'cause you was trynna get wit' me while me and Crystal was togetha'." The girl looked at him in shock and quickly walked away.

I finally made it to the school. It was huge and the whole front of the school was filled with kids. I decided to go inside to go find the office.

I walked the halls until I seen a sign that said "Office" I opened the door to see a lady on her 40's sitting st the desk. "New here?" She asked as I walked in. "Um yes." I said closing the door behind me. "Take a seat."

I sat down across from her and she began to log into her computer. "What's your name sweetheart?" She asked looking back up at me. "Ryan...Ryan Destiny."

"Oh okay I see you here, junior right?" I nodded my head. She printed out my schedule and told me that if I needed help getting to any of my classes just to come back and ask.

After I got my schedule it was time for classes to begin. I walked the hallways for five minutes until I found my first class, Math. I knocked on the door because it was locked and the teacher opened it. He was brown skin with curly hair and nice teeth. "Mr. Almeida." I shook his hand and walked in the class.

As I walked in the class I could feel everybody staring at me and to be completely honest it made me feel uncomfortable.

I sat down in an empty chair next to nobody.