Hotel Girl (G.D X Reader)

You were working your part time shift at the Renaissance Hotel with your cousin. SHe got you the job there for the summer until you had to back to Florida. You were at the front desk checking in people and checking out people. It was a very slow day today. Your cousin was on her lunch break so she left me in charge of working the front desk. You were looking down at your computer when someone cleared their throat. "Excuse me Miss, we would like to get room for 2 nights." You looked and recognized the 2 boys as the Dolan Twins. You were speechless because you always had a crush on them. "Uh h-h-hi yes! Let me see what rooms are available for you two." You said trying to keep your cool. "Thank you so much." Grayson said smiling his breathtaking smile. You were looking on your computer for the available rooms there is. "Okay there is a room available on the 5th floor. Room 538." You said handing them their room key. "Thank you." Ethan said handing you his credit card to pay for the room. As they were walking the elevator fans were starting to pile up outside, trying to enter the hotel through the revolving door. You walked over the door telling the girls they can't enter the hotel, but that didn't stop them. By the time the fans got into the hotel the boys were already in their room. Your shift didn't end until 7, so you had only 2 hours. For the last half hour you have been getting noise complaints about room 538, which was the boys room. Your cousin told you to go up to the room and tell them to quiet down. As you were heading to the elevator, fans were trying to follow you on the elevator. One of your cousin's employees came over to help me kick them out. As you were heading up to the 5th floor your nerves were kicking in at full speed. You have watched their Vines and Youtube videos since they started making them. Now you were heading to their room to tell them that they needed to quiet down. The elevator doors pulled you out of your thoughts. You took your time making your way to their room. You make it to their room and knock on their door. Grayson opened the door shirtless showing off his rock hard abs. "Hi, you're the girl from the front desk, right?" He asked looking you up and down. "Umm yeah I am. I am here to tell you that we have been getting noise complaints about you guys, and if you guys can keep it down please." You said very nicely to the attractive boy. "We'll be quiet if you come and hangout with us." He said with his famous smirk. "I wish I could but I can't. I still have a half an hour left of my shift left if you will wait up for me." You said with a shy smile. "Okay sounds good. Here's my number, text me when you're done with your shift." Grayson says with a smile from cheek to cheek. You walked back to the elevator and went back down to the front desk. For the last hour all you kept thinking about was hanging out with the Dolan Twins. You didn't know what you were going to do. It finally hits 7, which meant your shift was over. You went up to your cousin and told her you were going to hang out with some friends. You made your way up the elevator trying to comprehend what is happening right now. While you were in the elevator and you text Grayson saying you were heading to their room now. The doors open signaling that you arrived at their floor. You made arrived at their room and knocked on the door. This time Ethan opened the door. "Hello. Please come in!" He said opening the door more so you can enter their room. "Hey uhh I never got your name." Grayson said looking at you. "Oh yeah sorry it's Y/N." You said with a shy smile. "That's a beautiful name." Grayson said with a genuine smile. You blushed and thanked him. "We were about to watch some horror movies if that's fine with you." Ethan said to you. "Yeah that's fine with me." You replied smiling at him. Ethan picked up the remote and scrolled through the horror movies. You settled on watching The Conjuring with you sitting in between Grayson and Ethan. It got to a really scary part which caused you jump. Grayson looked at you since he felt you jump. "Are you okay?" He asked chuckling. "Y-y-yeah just a little scared." You replied with your voice. "Here I'll protect you." He whispered to you and pulling you into him side. Your breath hitched in your throat from the shock. You made yourself comfortable into his side. This felt like you were in a dream and at any moment you will wake up, but this was real life and it was actually happening. You continued watching the movie breathing in Grayson's amazing scent. When the movie was over I texted my cousin asking her if she could pick me up. I looked at Grayson. "Thank you for letting me spend some time with you guys. I had an amazing time tonight." You said smiling from cheek to cheek at the twin boys. "We had an amazing night too. Are you working again tomorrow?" Grayson asked with hope in his voice. "Yes, I work from 12 to 7." You replied. "Maybe you can hang out with us again tomorrow after your shift again." Grayson said with his beautiful smile. "Yeah maybe." You said with a smile just as big as his. You said your goodbye to the boys and headed back to the elevator. You entered the elevator and thought about what happened tonight. You couldn't get Grayson smell and strong body out of your head. You were cut off of your thinking by the elevator getting to the lobby. You walk outside to your cousin's car and sit down. "How was your night with your friends?" Asked your cousin while still keeping her eyes on the road. "It was amazing!" You said with the biggest smile in the world. The whole car ride home was you explaining your night. You couldn't wait to go to back tomorrow and hang out with them again.