Baby Salvatore

I walked into my motel room. I've been in this hotel for the past two weeks. Its just out of my hometown. Mystic Falls. Its 7am and I'm about to go see Zak our caretaker.

I drive into town stopping at the Grill for a coffee, weird for a vampire right? Well you will soon see I'm no ordinary vampire.

I walk out of The Grill when someone blocks my way. I look up and gasp.

"Niklaus?" a grin spreads across his face

I jump to him and hug him.

"Well its good to see you too" he takes a step back and looks me up and down "Aww little Lacey Salvatore all grown up. Where you heading love?"

"shhh. No one knows im back, infact most people don't even know I'm alive. Anyway im going to see Zak. Its ben a while"

A devilish grin spreads across his face "Well this ought to be interesting. Come on I'll give you a lift"

Klaus drives me to the boarding house. On our way we have a catch up.

"So what's with you and that over preppy vampire?" I question.

" I haven't the slightest clue what your talking about:

"oh pa-lease, Nik I've been watching everyone for weeks. I see the way you look at her"

"Wait.."he interrupts " you've been watching for weeks? So you know Zaks dead. Dammit I was hoping to see you drive a dagger through your brother's hearts when your outraged with hurt and disgust" he was ranting on about...wait WHAT??!!? Zaks dead? I'm gonna kill them. Wait why am I thinking this?

"What???!!? Which one done it?!?" I shouted

"Now no need to--"

Niklaus!!!" I shouted. Again

his eyes lit up as we arrived" Your favourite of course"

"Damon..."