Chapter 1

Hey it's Paige. Paige Hyland. Welcome to the story of my life. My bad, bad life. You all think that just because I'm on TV and I'm famous that my life is amazing and the best. But it's not. How would you like to be hated by your dance teacher, hated by your parents and only have 3 people in your life who care about you? How would you like to be scared to make friends because to make friends, you'd have to have them meet your parents at some point and with parents that abuse you, why would I want them to meet a friend? Also, I'd have to talk, and I can't talk without showing the pain I'm actually in. The only 3 people I talk to are my sister Brooke, my brother Josh and my best friend Chloe. I do talk to the others from my dance but I can't tell them my secrets, so therefore I don't count them as friends. Brooke is my parents favourite and never seems to do anything wrong in their eyes. Anything Brooke does I get the blame for so Brooke tries extra hard to be good. She must have some friends though because I often hear her getting in the car with my dad so I guess she's going to see friends. Josh, however hardly goes to school, he bunks off round his girlfriends (Maddie Ziegler) house and doesn't come home till late and just tell mom he's been at soccer practice.

Can I trust you to keep all the secrets about my life that I tell you? Do you swear to never tell a soul the things that you find out? Good, so I guess I can make that 4 people that I trust.

A/N comment what you think of this! Who's Point of view should the next chapter be in? I'll update when I get 2 likes and 3 comments. Also, I'm thinking of writing another fan fic I've just had an idea for one so comment who it should be about!
~Katie K🍉💖