My new life turns into a horror

Jen P.O.V

This is the last dinner before we leave" I said.   My family are having this big moved to Canada. Were moving because my  job got switched over to Canada and I think it a good job. "Jen but this house is fun you can switch to a different job and we can live happily here" said Ben said. "That not how it work sweetie , you know i want to be come a businesswoman with the wwe and if i change job what that teaching you" I said with a little anger. " I will even be there on Saturdays and most of the school days at 2:00 I said. " May I be  excuse" asked Ben ." You hardly touched your mashed potatoes and salisbury steak sweetie" I said. " MAY I PLEASE BE EXCUSE Jen" Ben said adding a please at the end."Sure but put your food in the microwave and you can eat it later" I said . " Thank you " he said . " Aslo Ben can you please tell Vince to put away his toys away and come eat".That my nephew name and he is 10 and he will play video games every day.. We also have a dog named Killer he think he run the house. "

Ben P.O.V

 Well I went to go get Vince for dinner I heard him playing video games OMG he never stop. So I walked in his room and said. "Vince Jen said put your video games away and come and eat before your food get cold". "OKay after I beat this last mission" said Vince as he look at the television then a red thing pop up on the tv and then his eyes got big. " Jen said now". Vince try to tune me out so I went over to the tv and unplug the game system. " WHY THE HELL DID YOU  DO THAT" said Vince getting all anger. I told you to come on, now go and stop cursing ". " I'm telling Jen you turn off my game ". " I don't care go tell you whip". 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry need to add more soon