Hunger Games : Real or Not Real

Chapter 1 : Katniss's Point of View

  It had been about a month since he had returned and I knew something was different . Every time I looked at Peeta now my heart jumped out of my chest . I think I was in love and mean for real this time .

  I really needed to talk to someone about this , but who ?

  My Mother was nursing in District 2 , plus I wasn't sure I was ready to talk to her about anything else besides Prim and I wasn't sure I wasn't sure I wanted to tell her about Peeta , I don't think I could tell Haymitch either because he'd probably just laugh at me , Gale was totally out of the question for one I still wasn't ready to talk to him , two he was in District two and chances are he didn't have a phone or anything of sorts to communicate , and lastly he wouldn't want to hear about my love for Peeta and don't think I would want to share that type of stuff with Gale , and couldn't talk to Peeta about Peeta.

  Then finally it hit me there was someone I could talk to , Madge.

  Madge had been back for about three weeks now and I still hadn't been by to see her yet and now would be the perfect time  because around this time Peeta would be going to to the bakery and I could walk with him to the bakery and I could walk from the bakery to Madge's house , the best part would be walking with Peeta . Ever since he had return I had been itching to spend time with him so this would be great . I'd better go get ready then , I told myself .