The Arrival.

You wake up in a dark room chained to the wall. The last thing you remember is meeting a girl at a coffee shop and going home with her to get more "coffee" as you entered the house though. Your memory gets blurry. You hear a door creak open and the faint sound of feet on hard wood. "Glad to see you're awake pet" a voice purrs from the darkness.
You can't see the face of your captor you can only see the outline of a woman with large breast. "Welcome to your new home." She flicks on the lights, somewhat blinding you. She stands before you tall thin and busty. Her hair is long and black with curls. Her skin is pale white. She has freckles and glasses. Kinda nerdy looking. She's wearing a black Night gown.
The walls of the room are concrete painted a nice shade of blue. It is a relatively normal place. There is a queen bed with some (f/c) sheets and pillows on it. A couch rests in front of a large tv. Hooked up are some game systems. There is a desk in the far right of the room with a laptop and a lamp. You can see your cell phone charging on it. The one thing that stands out is the shelves on the far left wall. The shelf is split into 3 sections: sex toys, an assortment of crops whips and paddles, and collars. There is also some drawers under the shelf that you'd prefer not to know the contents of.
"'What is going on? Where am I? Who the hell are you?' I'm shocked you haven't asked anything yet." The girl smirked and stepped closer. "I am Belladonna, your Mistress."
"Why are you doing this?!" She steps to the large wall of torture and pleasure and pulls a collar off of it along with 5 crops all numbered and places them on a cart in front of you.
The collar is black with a gold name plate on the front that reads "Mistress Belladonna". She places it around your neck and smiles.
"Perfect. Are you ready for your rules?"
"What the fuck? Where am I and what is this stupid collar?" You say angry and struggle against the chains. She picks up the crop marked 4 and smacks your leg hard.
"What the hell? Why am I here and why did you hit me?" She hits you again "Please, please tell me what's going on?" She hits you again in the same place. With tears in your eyes "fine what are the rules?" You say sarcastically. You didn't want to get hit again.
"Good boy. Now let's see." She grabs the crop marked 1. "Rule number 1: I am your mistress. You are to address me as such." She then switches for the one marked 2. "Rule number 2: a collar from that shelf is to be worn at All times including public. It is a sign that I own you." She then grabs the 3rd crop. "Rule number 3: Do as I say when I say." She grabs the 4th. "Rule number 4: Show your Mistress respect." Finally the 5th crop, "Never question why you are here and don't try to escape. All you see here is gift from me and I can take it away."
Her voice was like honey with salt. Your head falls defeated. "Mistress, what are you going to do with me?"
Her pure white teeth contract to her deep red lips, "Let me show you."