chapter one

"Wake up" a loud voice shouted making me jump and fall off of my bed. I let out a loud groan and looked up to see my best friend Jasmine Pines standing over me. "Why are you here and what do you want" i asked using the side of my bed to pull myself off the ground. " I wanted to make sure you were on time for our first day of high school" she explains. "I also took the liberty of picking out an outfit for you to wear" she said smiling proudly. "Gee thanks" I said sarcastically still upset about being woken up from my sleep.

You see, most people think that having your best friend live next door to you would be amazing and most of the time it is but it's times like this that makes me wish she lived across the country. "Come on, get dressed" she yells knocking me out of my thoughts.

I grab the clothes she picked out for me and head to the bathroom to get dressed. I have to admit the outfit was pretty cute. Not that I was surprised. Jasmine had always been stylish. She was one of those girly girl that loved the color pink and glittery things. She had short blond hair with pink highlights, bright blue eyes that sparkled with life and a smile that could blind a person. She was tall at 5,6 and skinny as can be. She was always smiling and was nice to everybody.

I was the exact opposite. I had long curly brown almost black hair green-yellow eyes which I think are weird but Jasmine say are cute. I am 5,2 and have light brown skin and I wasn't skinny but I wasn't fat either. In fact I had a six pack from 5 years of mixed martial arts. I was not mean but I was not nice ether. It didn't help that I had slight angry issues. Oh who am I kidding. My angry issues where horrible. But luckily Jasmine knew how to calm me down. "Are you almost done" Jasmine asked. Wow this is the second time today that I've zoned out. I really need to work on my concentration. "Yeah I'm done let's go" I said waking out of the bath room. With that we start making our way towards hell. Oops, my bad I meant school.