the last minutes of allison argent

When she looked up again, she saw his face. She always saw his face. When she was sleeping, when she was awake, when he was there, when he wasn't. She just always saw him. She’d changed so much after she first arrived in beacon hills and that’s why she couldn’t let him go, even though she tried her hardest. She just couldn’t. Everything had changed except her love for him. He’d always been the one. She knew that. She always knew that. And there he was. Holding her in his arms. She locked his eyes onto his and tried to focus on them. She knew she was dying. She knew as soon as the sword went through her stomach. His eyes were screaming, ‘I can save you’, they said. He put his hand around hers. She kept looking at him.

 ‘I can’t take your pain’.

‘That’s because it doesn’t hurt’. His eyes stopped screaming. Behind them she saw a light flickering, like a candle almost at it’s end, and she wished it wouldn’t go out. It had to keep burning.

You can’t save me this time’, is what she wanted to say, but instead she said it was okay. And it really was. She really believed it was. People had always told her that before you die, you see your entire life flashing before your eyes. That didn’t happen. She saw him, she stared, constantly whispering it was okay.  Was she crying? She didn’t feel tears. But maybe she was anyway. She wondered if he knew she knew. She wondered if that was why he said he could wait. If that was why he said they would be together. And they would’ve been. But then she wondered why he could say it aloud and she couldn’t. Her gaze got blurry, her body got weaker, her breath got quicker, she felt herself leaving.

Not yet, not yet, not yet’

‘I have to tell him, I have to’.

‘I’m in the arms of my first love’.  The light almost disappeared. It came back. He smiled, a little. Not a real smile. She felt his hand stroking her neck. Her hair. Soft. Gentle. She’d missed his hands.

‘I have to tell him’

‘The first person I’ve ever loved’. The breaths were running out. Her limbs. She couldn’t move her limbs. She

‘I can’t I can’t I can’t’

‘I have to’

‘The person I’ll always love’. there was a tear rolling down his cheek she couldn’t move she had to wipe away the tear she couldn’t move

‘Tell him’

‘I love you’  that was only in her mind she had to tell him she had to say it

‘I love you, Scott..’. she choked on something

‘Scott McCall’,  with his name came a strange rush of adrenaline urging her to put her hand up to touch his face once more. She felt his skin. She could think straight for a second. She felt their kisses. She felt them holding hands. She felt them laughing. She felt them rolling of the bed. She felt his hand wiping an eyelash of her cheek. She saw him. But when did she ever stop? Lydia. The bow. The car. Isaac. Jackson. Lydia.

Stiles.

Scott.

flickering eyes flickering eyes

he's in my english class

lydia on a hospital bed

             mom on a hospital bed why is mom on

laughter

a bear a teddybear i shot the

kate