Labon Ko labon Se milao

Frustration built up inside of her as strands of her hair continuously tried to cover her face. Finally, irritated by the disturbance they were causing her, Gauri walked towards the dresser to acquire a rubber band that would keep her long hair out of her eyes.

While searching for the rubber band on the dresser, her eyes fell on a pair of anklets that were lying on the dresser. Happiness filled up inside of her and a slight blush adorned her face as she thought about the day she had received these special pair of anklets.

-Flashback-

Drops of rain were continuously hitting the hard ground and the beauty of nature began to show its true colors. The scene that was laid out in front of the house was beauty at its finest with only a slight hint of imperfection. The monsoon weather gave a blissful feeling to Gauri and she opened the doors to the balcony. Being careful enough to close the door behind her, Gauri started to twirl in the rain and jump with joy.

Unknown to her, Gauri's playful antics in the rain were being closely observed by her husband, Omkara. Their marriage had been an arranged one and both of them had reached a mutual decision that they would live as friends. Over time, their feelings for each other had grown something deeper than friendship but were too scared to admit it.

*Music*

Watching her enjoying in the rain, a sense of desire, that he never knew he possessed, took over Omkara. Unconsciously, he started walking towards the balcony and in one swift movement, he had opened the doors. Too involved in playing in the rain, Gauri didn't notice the approaching Omkara.

Seeing the drops of water on her and the clinginess of her sari, Omkara's senses were loosening their grip from his mind. Suddenly, she felt hot breath projecting on her neck and she turned to see Omkara looking at her with intense eyes. She shivered under his gaze and turned to go away. She felt a hand wrap around her waist and Omkara pulled her to his chest.

labon ko labon pe sajaao

kya ho tum mujhe ab bataao

labon ko labon pe sajaao

kya ho tum mujhe ab bataao

Her back was facing his chest and her long hair was gently touching his face. Keeping one hand on her waist, Omkara removed some hair from the left shoulder with his other hand. He started to place kisses from the tip of her shoulder to the crook of her neck. A prominent blush had adorned her face and her eyes had closed due to shyness.

tod do khud ko tum

baahon mein meri baahon mein meri baahon mein meri

baahon mein

baahon mein meri baahon mein meri baahon mein meri

baahon mein

Feeling embarrassed and shy, Gauri quickly turned around and gave a hug to Omkara. Surprised by her act, Omkara stumbled back but quickly recovered and engulfed her in his arms.

Burying her face in his chest, Gauri felt happiness growing inside of her while her blush was driving Omkara crazy. Slowly, he pulled her away from him and held her by the shoulders. His intense gaze was piercing through her and Gauri looked down shyly.