When he talked about base I thought he ment some hidden in the woods not a 3 story house. The house was a soft blue and all doors and windows were white, the roof was dark blue, and there were flowers of all colors in the window boxes. The house is about 3 miles form any towns but it still a 3 story house in the middle of the woods is suspensions.

  Tyler looks a little scared as we reach the door, wonder why. He knochs softly at first but then beats it harder. The door opens and standing there is a girl no taller than 5" 4' ,with sandy blonde hair that barely reaches her shoulders,  and chill blue eyes .

  When she sees Tyler she puches hum in the nose, as his fingers go to his nose she stomps on his foot and kicks him in the Knee. He stumble and falls, and the hole time I stand there like an idiot.   

"You leave with out even bothering to tell me! No calls, no emails, no anything! I thought you died!" she screamed at him.

   I was expecting him to say he was sorry and would never do it again but he just smiled and said

  "Will you help me up and just let us in." When he said we she looked covesed, she turned and saw me.  

     ***************************************************

  After Tyler was patched up they gave me a tour of the house.  The first story has a living room, a den, a kitchen,  and a dinning room.  The dining room had a jungle vibe,  there was a gigantic lepored print couch,  the was a huge flat screen TV, and the walls were painted jungle scenes. The living room had a small couch and 2 recliners all red, the walls are also red but the carpet is green. Across a the hall there is a kitchen that has light gray walls, with dark gray counters and a white floor. There were also cooking appliances. Behind the kitchen is a dinning room it has white walks with wooden floor, and a white table in the middle. On the second floor there were 6 bedrooms 4 of them were the same. They had sky blue walls and dark blue carpet,  there was a dresser with a mirror the dresser was black and had shelles surrounding the mirror and waves at the very bottom if it. The bed was king sized and had a certain surrounding it, the certain was the same color as the walls, the pillows were the same color as the floor and the blanket is a beach scene.

  Next they show me Tyler's's room. The walls are black and he has an electric blue carpet, his dresser is the same color as the floor and has an laptop instead of a mirror. His walls are covered in band poster and his bed doesn't have a certain, it has black pillows with a blue blanket.

  Befor they show me Tyler's's sister room Tyler decides that he going to stay in his room. When she opens the door all I see is pink. Her walls are pink her dreesser is pink,  even her bed is pink. Above here bed is a light up sigh that reads Tana.

  Next we go to the 3rd floor, theres a library wich is filled with books,  a computer room, a weapons room, a room full of painting, and a secret room in the back for emergencies.

    ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●   

VOTE

COMENT

FOLLOW