love struck

Hey guys I'm moeisha and I am going to tell your about my story pregnancy gone wrong. I did not really have anything I was practically poor I had food stamps and my Dad was on child support but I would never show it I would never show people that I'm in pain or sad . (at school)"hey girl" I said to my friend Kayla"hey Girl did you hear the news....Travis and tayila broke up" she said "Lol girl that ain't my business " I said in a *playful voice* I know what you guys are thinking who is Travis well Travis is my crush he is a tipical bad boy ever girls dream but I can never be with him. *blingggggg* as the first period bell rings  "OK girl catch you up later" while walking to my first period class (in class )as I sat down I took a quick glance at Travis he look back and smile at me. I was blushing his perfect honey brown eyes and white teeth he just was everything. after 1hr:30 min first period was finally finished I got up and packed my stuff while I was walking I tripped over the desk and everything fell I felt emnaraced but I was surprised that Travis came and help me. "Are you OK" he said "yeah I'm time I just tripped" *shy voice * "thank you' I said and I walked quickly walked out while at lunch I told Kayla what happened "girl he wants you " she said "whaaaat him want me girl please no...... No! he could do better than me "I replied (school ends)when I got he I just started thinking about what Kayla said like could it be true could he actually like me ? but really did not have enough time to think about something that no true.*yawnnnn* as I woke up to school it 8:30 and  alerady misss the bus to I had to ask my mom to take me (at school ) "hey "Travis came up to me and said I'm having a party and I wanted to ask you but you stormed off so can you go? he said "yeah for sure" I said OK that good... it saturday at 7:45 he said but walked away I had a smile on my face.

(Travis point of view  )

*kissing noises * Travis is kissing another girl he is a player he try to here with every girl and he is making that girl fall for him without evening knowing it.  ~~travis pov done ~~