Magcon

Hi! I'm Emma (@emmaloveaustin on twitter) I hope you like this!

RYLIES POV

BEEP! BEEP! My alarm clock went off. I reached over and ended up falling off my bed. I got up and checked the time. 9:30! I'm late! Just then Jessica called me. " Rylie! We're are you? Your late! We're supposed to be at the mall meeting the boys!" She sounded pissed off. " hey Jess I'm sorry I slept in late, I will be there soon" I walk over to my closet putting on high waisted shorts and a crop top. I got over to my make up and put on some powder and mascara. I slipped on my black KEDS and flat ironed my hair. I checked the time, 10:00! Damn it! I raced out the door and I hopped into my car. As I approached the mall I saw Jess, she looked nervous. "Hey!" I said with a smile. She looked up "hey Rylie" she went up to the line of screaming girls. Then it was my turn, I walked up to Nash, I was so nervous. " h-hi" I said. " hey there beautiful" I blushed like an idiot. "C-can I get a photo with you?" I asked him while I handed my iPhone to him. "Sure!" He said with the cutest smile.

NASH'S POV

Good God this girl was beautiful. She is so perfect. Her beautiful tan skin, her cute little dimple, her perfect smile UGH! She is beautiful! She handed me her phone to take a picture. After the picture she gave me a hug, her hugs are so warm and gentle. "Hey I have a question" I said. "Sure what is it?" She looked at me with those big brown eyes. "I was wondering if I could have your number, ya know so we can get to know more about each other?" I was nervous she would say no. "Okay" she handed me a small piece of paper with her number.