◆1

When I got the role as 'kit' in the series, I was really happy and excited cause this is the first time I'm gonna act as an actor. But the thing, that makes me feel a little bit off was that I had to act with another guy, as a couple. Ok! I'm not gonna say it maked me feel off, it's more like I was really embarrassed thinking about how am I gonna act lovey-dovey with a guy.

When I found out that my partner was gonna be p'kim, I was even more embarrassed. Cause damn! He's an experienced actor, I mean, he already had acted before in few serieses.

I looked over p'kim. He was busy chatting with few fans. It's the break time at the set.

I have to admit that, p'kim is really handsome. Trust me he's even more handsome in person. But this is one of those reasons, which makes me uneasy around him for some reason.

"Oi copgi, come over here" p'tee called me.

P'tee is the one, I'm more comfortable with among rest of the boys. It would have been easier for me if p'tee was my partner in the series instead of p'kim. But sadly, p'tee is one of the bottoms too. Lol.

I went towards him, who was sitting with P'tae.

We don't really have much to shoot today except p'god, bas and p'kim.

"Have you eaten anything yet?" P'tee asked me when I was finally near him.

"Not yet p'" I replied.

"Let's go grab something to eat" p'tee said and got up from his seat.

Then three of us went to have something to eat to the cafeteria.

___________________

When we return back at the set after eating, they were already in the middle of shooting back.

****

"Darling, sweet dreams"
"Darling I miss you"

"Even in your next life you won't say it. And if you want to say it your going to need 3 or 4 days to prepare yourself."

"Am I wrong?
if you go argue with him.....that helps you to keep the conversation smoothly"

Ming said to yo while sipping on his drink time to time.

****

They were shooting the scene from first episode, where yo talks with ming about how cool p'pha was and how his first conversation with his crush was a complete mess and after that he imagines that p'pha is sitting in front of him.

"Copter, this is the last scene for the day. And it'll be ending soon. I think we should go and change."

"Khrab" I said nodding.

"Ok! You go ahead, I'm going to find P'tae first. I don't know where did he go? He was with us, just a moment ago." He said and left to look for P'tae .

I went to our dressing room to change into a black tee, which have '2 moons' written on it.

If you're wondering, we're going to an interview right after the pack up today.
So, we all need to wear the same tee.

Bas, me and p'tee have black color while P'god, P'tae and P'kim have white color tee.

I was trying to take my shirt off when suddenly it got stuck on my head.

Damn it!

The tee shirt I'm wearing right now has a small round neck that's why it sometimes stucks on my head.

At the very moment, I heard someone's footsteps entering the room.

It must be p'tee.

"P'tee? Is that you?" I asked. My shirt was still stuck on my head, that's why I wasn't able to see, who just entered the dressing room.

"Hmm" the person hmmed.

"P'tee can you please help me to pull it out?" I said while still struggling with my shirt.

He came near to me and pulled it off my head.

After that I turned around to thank him. But as soon as I saw the person standing in front of me, I jumped back a little.

"P'kim??"

He smiled at me.

I looked around. And there was no one in the room. Just the two of us. I'm feeling uneasy again.. but I'm good at hiding it.

"I though you were p'tee, why did you lied, when i asked?"

"Because I can" he said while shrugging.

I rolled my eyes at this.

"And why are you always looking for tee, when I'm the one you should be looking for." He said. Only I don't know if he was serious or just playing with me.

"You were shooting a while ago. Suddenly why are you here?" I asked to change the topic.

"Done shooting. You know I'm an amazing actor so, we finished it in just one take." He said while praising himself.

Typical p'kim.

I rolled my eyes again.

"By the way, you have a nice body" he said again smirking while looking up and down at my body.

Shit! I forgot that, I was shirtless.

I blushed and turn back around instantly so that he couldn't see that I was actually blushing.

I put on the shirt back as soon as possible.

Damn you! P'kim -_-

A/n: I was dying to write a new fic about mingkit(kimcop) so here I am. :)

I hope you guys will support me with this book too. :)

Vote and comment, if you liked it.

I just realized there is no point in waiting for Mondays anymore. :'(