Chapter 1

HELLO BRANDSTON

Melissa's POV

"I think I got an email" I said, picking up my phone and logging into my email account "Oh" I smiled "I got admission, mom" I paused and started at the mail "From Brandston university"

"Well congrats" She said "Ask your dad for his credit card and go and shop for your stuff" She took a sip of the ice tea she was holding "I'm kinda busy so I can't go with you. Sorry"

"Yeah, busy eating your ass out" I murmured

"Pardon me?" She said

I shook my head "Nothing"

********
"Here you go" The receptionist at Brandston university said "The key to your room. Number 106"

"Thanks." I said and took the card key

"But since the room is for two, you should be expecting another person later on in the day"

"Whatever" I stated

After processing my admission at the receptionist, I went to my room with my mum.

"Ew" I said, immediately I entered the room "This needs to be refurbished" I moved slowly around the place. "I wish I could paint the walls. This brown colour disgusts me"

"Stop complaining already" Mum snapped "There's nothing you can do actually"

I smiled "Well, there is." I laid all my luggages on the Queen sized bed "I just need some black curtains, black carpets, black bed sheets, black -"

"Black?" Mum cut off

I nodded "Yeah. Cool innit?"

"Shaking my head" She said