Royal Direction

~*~  J A Z M I N E ' S   P . O . V  ~*~

I am what you would describe as weird, crazy, and most of the time awkward. I was walking well skipping to school while I was listening to 'Imperfection' by Skillet. "You fall to your knees, You beg, you plead, Can I be somebody else, For all the times I hate myself?, Your failures devour your heart, In every hour, you're drowning, In your imperfection" . I was happily singing along and concidering how oblivious I was I didn't realize that I had skipped right into the woods, wich wasn't that hard really I did live in the rural part of Tenesse.

When I opened my eyes I looked around frantically, I have never been in the woods seeing as I had just moved here, I was a city girl born and raised in Sin city aka Las Vegas. I took my headphones out of my ears and tried to walk  back the way I came in. As clumsy as I am I tripped a couple of times and ended up cutting my knees. I uffed in frustration at how clumsy I am. " I think she needs a little help don't you think, Zayn?" a guy with a thick Irish accent said , I looked around tryinf to find the source of the voice but all I saw was trees surrounding me. 

" I think I fell one too many times" I said as I shook my head and continued walking. The air around me shifted a bit and next thing I know I was pinned to a tree. The air was knocked out of me because I wasn't expecting that. Once I looked up my breath hitched on my throat I was looking diectly into baby blue eyes that had a tint of red around the rim. " You've fallen plenty of times princess but you haven't fallen for me... yet" He said as he gave the one I could only guess was Zayn a look and I couldn't see or hear anything.