when i foundout

One day a girl name Emma was walking in the back while she was on the phone while her parents where in the kitchen .she was digging looking for her lost bracelet cause her five year old brother was playing with it she is only 14 any ho. while she was digging she found a box that said the twins photos she was so shocked she had to hang up with her best friend .When she open it you couldn't believe what she seen she seen a hole bunch of pictures of her and a girl that looked just like her .when she put the pictures back and ran with the box and her phone she ran to the kitchen when she bog to the kitchen her mom and her dad said we have to tell u something. you have a twin and her name is Emily . Emma was so socked she stared to  yell .WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME I HAD A TWIN U JUST DISCUSS ME NOW WHERE IS MY TWIN  I WANT HER BACK NOT NOW BUT RIGHT NOW. will your sister had got adopted will can I get her back. yes we are going to call her adopted parents and tell them we have to tell her the news .after Mr martin  got off the phone Emily and her adopted parents Mr and Mrs Compton pulled up Emma and Emily where looking at each other like 😮 then they hugged and stared crying   where have u been all these years.