She Changed Me (A Justin Bieber Fanfic)

Prologue

"The hell do you mean 'Justin Bieber is coming to stay with us'?!?!"  I yelled at my father. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Ryleigh... We got offered a lot of money for this, you know how much we need it now. And you know how much he needs an attitude adjustment. It'll be good for everyone"

"I know dad. But seriously. Justin Bieber? Out of everyone on the entire fucking planet. It had to be him???" 

"Watch your language young lady. I don't care that you're upset. The details have been settled already. He's coming whether you like it or not." That was my father's 'this is the end of the conversation, stop talking if you know what's good for you' tone. 

I stormed out of the house down to the garage where we kept all the farm vehicles. I hopped on the four wheeler, turned the ignition and tore out into the woods. I needed to go mudding and be alone, and just clear my mind.

I returned several hours later, thoroughly covered in mud but feeling much happier. I carefully parked the four wheeler back in it's proper place and started back to the house hoping for a hot shower and some lunch. My dad called me over to the end of the driveway by a van with darkly tinted windows. I looked at him confused. 

"Ry, I'd like you to meet Justin Bieber. Justin, this is my daughter Ryleigh."

Well hell.

A/N Hey guys, new story, this is just the prologue, hope you like it or think it sounds interesting. I'm actually not really a fan of Bieber, but I have plans for this novel >:) hehehe, let me know what you think! Hopefully I'll update soon, love you lots! ~K <3