The Mysterious Centaur

Chapter 1

"Ah!" a man shouted as he ran out of the dark, abandoned alley. Then the sound of footsteps chattered in the dark alley. Cu! Cu! Cu! The sound of a horse trotting out of the alley echoed through to the outside of the alley.

"A-a-a monster!" the man shouted so loud, the ground was trembling.

"A monster?!" everyone else exclaimed puzzled.

"I saw it. It was half man, half goat," the man exclaimed. Then everyone peered in scared, but ready for anything to happen at any time. Nothing was their. Everyone thought the man was crazy. Then all of the people stormed away, going to their duties, making glass, baking bread, and helping customers out on what to buy. You know, normal stuff in the 1800's. But, the man wasn't crazy. There was a half man, half horse creature there. It's actually called a Centaur. A Centaur is a creature from Greece. This Centaur is mysterious. People who saw him call him The Mysterious Centaur. But, the truth is, the Centaur was real. He perched in the shadows like a ninja. He was swift and strong. The problem was, he couldn't find a place in the world for him. That is, until that day. It was a burning sunny day. Everyone was being roasted by the real hot, yellow sun. Then...BOOM!!! An explosion came all the way from the other side of the town.

"What was that?" The Centaur wondered puzzled. Then, fast as lightning, the Centaur galloped to the scene. When the Centaur got to the scene, he realized their was someone in the flames. He knew it was a god.