Prologue

Somewhere in a dark castle, a woman is writhing in pain, catching her every breath.  On the cold stone floor she lies, surrounded by her most loyal servants.  

"I don't have much time left."

"Please don't talk anymore, your highness.  It is not good for your condition.   The Black Reflection is gone.   You've successfully defeated her," said the Castle Head.

"I'm afraid to say that I have not completely defeated her.   She's vanished for now.....but she will come back.   Be warned.  When the Black Reflection comes back, she'll be more powerful."

"We will fight again.   But we can't succeed without you.  No one in this kingdom is as powerful as you are.   Please don't go, your people need you," said one castle protector.

"Hush now everyone.   There is still hope.  Someone, not from our world, will save our kingdom.   When the right time comes, the bearer will present himself to you through the Reflection Mirror.   He will possess all my power when I'm gone.   Our world, The Other End, will choose its bearer itself.   But until such time when the bearer is ready, please protect our kingdom with all your might.  For now, the colors will come back, as vibrant as they ever were.   I can already smell the air of blooming flowers.   I can now rest......."

Everyone in the dark room burst into silent tears at the fate of their courageous queen, who to her last might saved her kingdom once more.    

_________________

Meanwhile, on the other world,  a toddler was staring in front of a mirror.......staring not on its own reflection but on the sad scene of the dying queen.

* Hello everyone!!!!!!   Hope you all enjoyed the prologue.   This is my first fantasy story and it's in English! hahaha!  Of course it took me longer to write this than my other story #BakitCrushPaRinKita which is in Taglish(Tagalog and English).  I'll try my best to bring you more magic into this story.    If you like it, please vote.   Comments are highly appreciated.     =)     *