Prologue

"Please if you know where our baby is, bring him home. H-He's got black hair but has a blonde streak in the f-front, a-and he has hazel eyes" Tricia cried as the Channel 10 news camera pointed towards her. Yaser stood supportingly beside his wife rubbing her lower back for comfort. The whole family had come to the Malik Residence in this major time of need, praying everyday and night that a miracle will happen and they'll find Zayn. It had been 10 days since Zayn Malik was reported missing. Somehow disappearing off the streets while on his way to his friend, Liam's house.
Zayn was a well liked, but not popular as he didn't like too many friends. He never did anything bad on purpose and if he did, he had a damn good reason. Zayn didn't think anyone hated him, he preferred to make friends not war.

* * *

"Why are you doing this to me? Please, I want to go home!" Zayn said weakly as all kinds of needles were injected into his arms.
Surely, a couple of seconds later his world started to become fuzzy and black dots started appearing all over his vision until blackness was all he see.
"You are home, kitten..." A voice whispered and with that Zayn was knocked out by the antibiotics.

* * *

Zayn was shot awake by sudden pain in his lower region. His hands flew to the back of his pants and gasped loudly when he felt an unfamiliar soft, furry tail.
"What?" Zayn jumped up, wincing at the pain. His back felt like it was on fire. Zayn went over to the small full-body mirror screaming when he saw a pair of black ears prominently sitting on the top of his head.
Instantly Zayns 'ears' laid on his head blocking the loud scream that just left his mouth. "Rule number one, never scream" He said to himself. Slowly, his hands went to his ears feeling the soft fur trickle under his touch. Zayn stopped his movement when he heard a low purr. 'Did I just purr?', Zayn thought to himself.
Zayn was interrupted with his new additions to his body examination when the door opened and a man with a white coat came in with a wide smile.

"Hello kitty.."