Chapter 1: Getting caught

If you are following up to the manga then you may read the story

for those who didn't it can contain spoilers.

and this is matured content so...

Midoriya POV:
I am lying at the bed, shirtless, revealing my rock abdominal ,all my muscles from the top, browsing my facebook,i smiled as i see Uraraka selfies. only her ofcourse. i take a look at her pictures, just posted earlier when 1-A have a trip to a wonderful beach, i keep scrolling down at her pictures. never blinked an eye at her cuteness, i love the way that she is only in her bra and panties...as i scrolled down to her pictures, i saw something unforgettable.
.
.
.
A picture of her face smiling,with a peace sign, and her... boobs.... covered with bra. XD
.

.
.

so ofcourse i put a heart react at her picture,saved it, and make it as my wallpaper. I'm sure that no one will touch my phone,because if they do. i'm done. they will stated me as a "Pervert Nerd". that picture of uraraka really gives me a boner. PERFECT BONER, makes me horny and sweat, urge of ejaculating.but then someone knock the door.

"I wonder who that is" I whispered as i open up the door seeing uraraka infront of my face.

Uraraka POV:
I'm infront of Deku's door...I'm curious why he react to my selfies...w-with a heart react! I blush so hard as erza hair, i knock deku's door, he opened the door as i see-

.

.
HE IS SHIRTLESS OH MY GOD!!!! I blush so hard. SO SO HARD! I never expected a nerd with this kind of body! And-And!!! Oh my god oh my god.. my heart beating so fast,faster than deku's full cowling. i'm sweating. "Uraraka?" he said with a wondered face. i covered my face blushing and said "Y-You're shirtless.... Put some shirt!!" i shouted. seconds pass he put his shirt on "S-Sorry" he apologize.

No one POV:

"S-Sorry, you may look" he apologize "W-What is it Uraraka?" Midoriya wondered.

"Ah... Ah..." Uraraka take a deep gulp as she ask a curiosity question "W-Why did you react to my selfie...?" 

Midoriya POV:
I was embarassed as she said that, but it didn't take longer and i quickly answered to her question "Y-you know... it's cute that's why i react to it..." I blush a bit and smiled, wait... did i just confess to her?! confess to her that i like her in that way?! How idiot! I slap my face infront of Uraraka. Staring at uraraka.

Ochako POV:
I was shock, never expecting he'll said that to me infront of my face. i quickly ran towards into my room, locked it, lay down at my bed blushing as i covered myself in a blanked. "Deku... Deku you idiot!!" I can't get over from what he had said to me. it was just..

just..
GEORGEOUS!

Midoriya POV:
Fuck... Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!! I MESSED IT UP!! I lock my door and rush at my bed from what i've said to her. GAAH!! I punch my door as i lock them, rush at my bed and cover my face with a pillow.
*Notification Sound*
I check my phone and see it was Uraraka, she chatted me... via messanger.

Ochako: Izuku... am i really cute?

I can't help but i said the honest.

Izuku: Yes.

Ochako POV:
he called me cute. i blush and smiled.

Ochako: What do you think about me? 

I ask.

Izuku: Cute,smart, like my universe.

I blush.. i ask myself.. did he feel the same way as me?

Midoriya POV:
Shit! I said it blushing.

Ochako: you too. :)

I smiled.

Izuku: too much?

too flirty.

Ochako POV: 
I laugh,smile, and blush.

Ochako: Deku!! 

I blush and feel excite.

Midoriya POV: 
I smiled.

Izuku: How bout.. Goodnight? :)

Ochako POV:
How sweet. 

Ochako: Night.. too.. :)

I know it's bad! Bad! Bad! Sorry!!! See you in the next chapter!!! Tomorrow...
Thank you for reading xD. sorry for grammatical error. i will do my best. than kyou!