Video Games

When Carter had time off, he'd always come home. He always wanted to be with you. When you need help, he was there. But today was your lazy day. So Carter played his video game while you watched him play.

"Carter, I bet that I'm better than you." You said as he died in the game.

He chuckled and looked at you "is that so?" "Well let's see then."

He turned the other remote on for you. The two of you versing each other. You won most of the time, leaving Carter impressed and surprised.

"So this is what you do when I'm away?" He asked as he looked at the scores.

You smiled and shook your head.

"Okay, fine. Since your such a big sore loser, let's play by stakes. If you loose, I tell you what to do and if you win you tell me what to do." You told him with a smile on your face.

He sat there and thought about it for a second.

He agreed so you two versed again.

By the time the game was over, Carter actually won.

"So what'll you have me to do?" You asked as you put your remote down.

Carter smiled and looked at your shirt. You knew he was a little kinky but it never bothered you.

"Take your shirt off." He grinned.

You nodded and took off your shirt.

You handed your shirt to him and he tossed it on the floor.

"Don't say a word(Y/N)" If you make a noise, I'll stop." He whispered as he moved closer to you.

Carter then started to run his fingers lightly across your skin. His hand skimmed over your breasts as he touched your collar bone. You were getting anxious and he can tell.

"Take off your bra." He commanded and did as you were told.

His voice got more lustful.

You wanted to ask him what he was going to do, but you were afraid that he might stop. So you didn't say anything.

Carter put his hand on your hips and pulled you closer to him. You could feel he was getting hot. You placed your hand on his groin to tease him.

He moaned and started to kiss your bare neck as you palmed him through his sweats.

"Fuck, you're driving me insane." He growled in your ear.

You can feel yourself getting hotter and hotter for him.

Carter them pushed you back so that you were laying on the couch. You gasped but didn't say anything.

He smiled and began to kiss your body. When he got to the waistline of your pants, you were biting your lip.

He looked up with his eyes full of lust. You nodded your head in response.

He was always sure to ask if you were okay with anything he did.

He pulled your pants and underwear quickly. You then sat up and did the same to him.

You weren't shocked that he was already hard. You felt him grow while the two of you were kissing.

Then you pulled him on the couch with you.

"Only say my name." Carter moaned as he teased your sensitive pussy with his cock.

You closed your eyes as he pushed into you. You have never been used to his size. You doubt that you'd ever would be.

"Carter." You moaned as he began to thrust in you.

His breath was getting ragged as he continued. You ran your hands up and down his built arms.

You could feel the veins popping out of his strong arms which made you more wet.

His moans became louder with each thrust. His lips met you own in a soft kiss.

Your hands wounded up in his hair to mess it up. Then he started to go faster.

"Carter!" You screamed as he started to rub your clit hard. He moaned your name as the of you came close.

Your walls clenched around him as you came. You came soon after he collapsed on your chest.

"We should do this more often." You said as you messed with his hair.

He kissed your chest as his hands rubbed your thighs.

"Why not more now?" He asked as you felt his cock get hard again. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"This time I make the rules." You whisper to him.

He smiled at you as you led him naked to the bedroom for round two.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is my first imagine/chapter hope you guys like it. If you did: comment, vote, follow etc.... Anyways thank you guys so much for reading this. There's more to come:)

Twitter:omfgitscarter

Instagram: omfgitsnash