Dork Diaries [ mackenzie hollister ]

"nikki" chloe shouted as she came running towards me , it was back to school & i couldn't believe i had been in that hedious school for 1 whole year ! well it's not the school that's hedious. Its Mackenzie Holister  that make's the school a horrible experience for me :( she's like the group leader of the ccp's ( cool cute & popular) .. im totally ranked bellow that :( " heyyyy, chloe i missed you so much" i said hugging her .. it was nice being back with my best friends after a long summer holiday .. " ughh , i thought you would have been out of this school by now .. i feel sorry for you , too poor to pay your tutition bill for a scholarship , plus when are you going to realize your not meant to be in this school ? " said mackenzie walking toward's me & chloe. " mackenize , you have got some serious issue's... when are you going to realize you need to stop judging people ? and even if i was poor , why is that any of your bussiness ? " i said back to her , even tho i knew our family didnt have much money i wasn't going to let that mental thing ruin my life !. You'll never guess what that girl did next , she sprayed me with her poison perfume and said " sorry nikki , but i cant have you smelling like a skunk right next to me & my locker". 

" actually i'd rather prefer to smell like a skunk , what is that you have sprayed on me ? animal manure " i said . Mackenzie wasn't use to people talking back to her , she was like a queen in our grade , if not maybe the queen of the whole school , basically everyone worshipped her & would give anything to be her friend :/ that's just plain desperation .. She gave me an evil look with her little beady eye's & sashayed away . I just hate it when that girl sashay's. My holiday wasnt that great either :( 

reason's why :

* we didnt travel anywhere :(

* i totally embarassed myself infront of my crush (Brandon)

* saw Mackenzie flirting with Brandon in the mall when he invited ME  ! :(

My summer holiday was as lame as my life is :( 

IM SUCH A DORK :(