Joker : Chapter 1 - Díon

Edited: 11:52pm, 01/08/17

| Harley |

I was on my way. After all these years he's decided to come back into my life just like that.

I don't know even why I decided to say 'yes' when he asked to meet. But he also has what I need. More what we need. Things have been spreading about us, The Jokers. And he has what we need.

The contract..

Ever since we lost Díon.. ugh I can't even say his name anymore. Well he pretended to be with us but 4 fucking years. But later he tells everyone where we keep it. Our weapon. The contracts that every gang has signed, and if everyone knows you have it, it means you have the power.

The power of taking how you want to anyone, killing anyone and leading everyone. It's like the kings crown, with your crown on, people know you have the power. You basically can't get arrested and so can't your gang but it's just you who has the crown.

I arrived at Binions in the beautiful Las Vegas, the door opened I took a step out of the vehicle and my long tan legs were covered by my long glitter blue dress.

I do look pretty damn good right now. Ha who am I kidding I look good all the time.

I walked in Binions and people were talking and laughing and I smelled the aroma of alcohol.

Some people turned around and looked at me. There were more sexual looks from all the males in here, but from the females were there just filthy looks which I didn't mind because I know I look fabulous.

When I got to the place I was supposed to be I saw him. Díon Palvin.

"Díon." I spoke softly but you could clearly hear in my voice crystal clear that I disliked him.

"Harley Hussein. I'm shocked that you actually came here." He said teasingly while his dirty smirk smug upon his face. I took a deep breath and let it out. I was trying my hardest not to go all loco on him. He knows how to irritate me.

"Let's play." He said loud so everyone around the table. "Ok Hussein can I get an 50?" Díon said laughing. And soon everyone started laughing with him.

"No, 500.000 dollars." I say smiling tag him and his smile drops. I smirk in response to his ugly ass. I threw my money stacks in the middle of the table.

We start playing Blackjack the others started betting and a man he said 1 million, and thank god and my technique I got the Ace. And perfect I have a king. Points 21! Perfect I win.

"Your turn hun." Díon smirks because he thinks he's gonna win. I know him enough to know that.

I take all the money from the middle they all look at me with weird faces. I throw my cards and they all stand up to see what I threw. They all gasp and look at me. Díon's men gave me a bag to put all my money in.

"Thanks hun." I said while I took the bag as I turned around to see if someone is in my way.

I smirked and looked back at Díon. Someone screamed and everyone looked and started running over to see what happened.

I threw my last card. Our card... the Harley Quinn Joker. It's kinda been our logo since everyone in the gang says it looks like me.

I ran out of the building and jump in the car waiting for the three others to come. I see them a minute later running. "Com on you're late it's going off in 25 seconds!" I scream at them.

I hear them mumble 'sorry' and something else that I didn't quite catch on. The driver starts driving super fast. We barely saw the place and then we heard it. The place exploded.

"Did you find anything?" I ask Cara, Alex and Dylan they all lifted their heads up and smirk.

"You'll see soon." Cara smiles, I poured all of us a glass of champagne and smile.

"To us." I say looking at them. "To us!" They all cheered.

So that's the first chapter! I know it's short but more is coming I promise and it'll get better. And I really wanted this one to be short, just because all the others are super long.

What do you think? Is it good? I've been planning this book for so long and finally decided to start writing in it!

Well that's all rn, lests hope that the
next chapter is better:'))

All love Anastasija✨✨