People Dont Listen Sometimes For God's Sake

Its Saturday and I'm sat down in front of the T.V watching the Voice. My baby brother is crying so loud our neighbours can hear us.( Well, that's what I think.) My baby is now babbling the letter A. I don't want to watch telly cos I get sooooo bored! I'm looking forward to watching Casualty at  9:20pm.( I'm good at maths, don't you think.) My baby brother is being tickled by me and he's literally laughing his head off; it's so cute! If you saw him,you would say the same.

On the Voice, it's when people come to sing ANY song the contestants want. We are watching the finals right now and it was so funny; I couldn't stop laughing! It is already halfway through the  show. My baby bruv just burped in the direction I was sitting in and then hit me with the toy truck! Grrrrrrr! Oops- I forgot to tell you; The  Voice was funny today because will.I.am was standing on his chair while a contestant Jermain, was singing a song, Wrecking Ball by Smiley Cyrus. Will.I.Am was dancing.

Now, Christina Marie is  singing with Ricky Wilson. Apparently, they're dating. *Oooh* He's sweating like a human waterfall as men usually do. Wait, I just realised if I keep going on about men and boys it'll make me look obsessed with them.- Which I am not, of course.

To be honest, I'm not that bothered about the Voice. It's just Casualty that I look forward to watch every Saturday. I love it but I get too tired staying up to watch the whole thing!

Can the bloody show just come on!! Do you know how frustrated I am feeling waiting for it to come on. Even my baby brother is crying. (For a different reason.) Ughhhhhhh, I don't have an alibi.

I'm leaving you in peace until I can solve this problem.

                          Sunday 13th April 2014

Hey,guys! I've just been to church and arrived. A few minutes later my dad went somewhere. I had to sit on the chair doing exactly NOTHING! I was so bored(litterally) I felt like punching my mum to give me my iPad! I was doing my Easter Booklet that I was given from my teacher, Mrs James. I kept on begging my mom to give my iPad tme.

At last ,she finally listened and gave it to me. I was like 'doesittakeaslongascraptothink?!'  she gave me the I PAD.

I just think about that bitch Humaira.

I'mleavingsoIcanjuststopmyheadfromtheBIZIamthinking about!

                                              Monday 14th April 2014

Hiya! I have FINALLY stopped thinking 'bout that son of a biz. I had to wake up at 8:00 am.! Everyone in the family knows I am STILL ill.

Everyone pretends that I'm not ill anymore but I am. Can't they just listen for fuck's sake! God!

I'm gonna take a rest and a chill pill, ma head is continuously banging.

                                                       Tuesday 15th April 2014

OK,guys. I've taken ma chill pill and my head has FINALLY stopped banging. I'm really happy 'bout that. Problem is won't be able 2 tell you 'bout ma life.

See ya!