Day one

Emily's p.o.v
BEEP BEEP BEEP
I wake up to the annoying ass beeping of my alarm. I turn it off while mentally wishing I didn't have to go to the hell people call school. I got out of my way to comfortable bed and walked into the bathroom while taking a quick shower and walking to my closet and picking out a simple outfit of highwasted maroon jeans, a flowy black shirtsleeve shirt and a white long sweater. I put on simple makeup of chapstick and mascara. I slowly walked down stairs to see my mom passed out on the couch, probably from being drunk like she does every night. I ran out of the house and walked into the crisp air of the beginning of autumn. I saw the school come into sight and I sighed at the thought of the group of people who hurt me constantly every day. I walked into the school and to my locker to see the group of boys standing close to it. Let's take some time to introduce these boys. First is the "leader", chase Watkins. He is the worst of them all, he physically hurts me and verbally, he just likes to make my life a living hell. Next is codi malcroy, he's the one that likes to yell random rude shit at me in hopes to be like chase. Then there's graysin Harris, he's the guy who doesn't do anything to me, he just stares when they hurt me, and stands by when they yell at me. Next is Ruben Johnson, he's the one who claims he likes me but honestly chase probably but him up to it. Lastly there's dalton tate, he likes to do the same as Chase, he's basically a dog following his owner when it comes to this.
C: "hey slut!"
E: "hello chase, get any hoes recently?"
C: "what did you just say bitch?" He slammed me against a wall and slaps me.
C: "don't even try and act smart with me bitch, no wonder your mom beats you."
I didn't say anything and walked into the girls bathroom so he wouldn't follow...hopefully. Once i was sure nobody was in the room I rolled up my sleeve. Yes I know how cliché, a girl cuts herself because she's bullied and her parents hate her, yeah that's how it works in my life. I looked at the various cuts on my arm and pulled out my razor blade I took from my stash for the day. I added a few more cuts for the interaction with chase and looked to see the mark on my face from the hit. After I took care of that I walked out to see all the guys standing there as I pull down my sleeve, I'm pretty sure they all saw.
"Oh shit"

This is a very shitty start I know, but im still trying to get better! Anyways I hope you enjoy this cause this will be very fun for me to write.