Intro?????

Yep!
I'm bad at intros so, I'll try my best.

I should introduce myself since I haven't done so. :P

You can call me Jamie. My birth name is Jessica but I hate that.
I'm genderfluid, and Pansexual.

I had just learned about the LGBT community when I was 12. I heard about people kissing same gendered people and thought. "Ewww that's gross!" Eventually I heard more and more. I decided they weren't so bad, they weren't hurting anyone. I eventually learned to think they were pretty frickin' cool. At 13 I began my search of what each term meant. I did know what Gay meant. I didn't know anything else. At around Christmas of 2016, I was pretty sure I wasn't straight. I liked boys, I sorta liked girls. Not a lot. Just thought of them as cute and pretty. Nothing much more at the time. Later as I became a 14 year old. (Current age lol) I began to research different meanings of the community.
I thought I was lesbian. I liked boys though. So I thought for awhile I was bisexual. I have had no relationships ever. Except "marrying" a tree in middle school. Playground weddings were fun. And then they lead to the divorces, we had different people be the judge and jury. Oh gods, it was chaos.

Anyway. I realized today that I didn't need to solely care for a persons looks. I care about their personality.
I realized today I was Pansexual also hehe

So I'll also write about tips and stuff for FtM and MtF transitioning tips. Maybe some help to make you feel more feminine or masculine.
I'll also about write ways to come out!
I'll do some in the next few chapters!