1. Oh boy, News!

/-/ As a future warning, I will like to say that this is my first time writing a Fanfiction in, like, forever. My sincerest apologies for not holding true to the characters of this show...please bear with me loves

~
It was an unbearably slow day in city Z, a rather warm Sunday to be exact. Saitama lounged lazily in his apartment, wearing a pair of loose pants and his favorite 'Oppai' sweat shirt with the sleeves rolled up as he watched TV. The only sounds he heard throughout the quiet day was that, and the soft noises his roommate- a cyborg with no sense of humor but some mean cooking skills- made. Between the quiet whirring of his mechanical parts, or the scratching his pen made on the paper of one of his many notebooks, there was nothing.

"Hey, Genos." The self-proclaimed Hero for Fun gained hummed, eyes never leaving the dull screen. Said Cyborgs attention immediately snapped towards the bald man, back straightening. Slowly, his blank expression moved towards the blond who immediately made eye contact, fiery eyes flashing for a moment as lower class hero absentmindedly scratched his belly.

"Yes sensei?" Was the immediate, almost mechanical response the robotic teen gave. All movements stopped, and he gave Saitama his utmost attention.

"When do you think-" The bald man was cut off as Genos' phone began to ring. He made no move to answer it however, golden eyes fixated on his master. He sat and waited, listening to the device. It almost sounded as if it was getting louder for every second Genos refused to move, like it demanded his attention. "Uh, you gonna answer that dude?"

"Sensei, you were saying?" Genos was as stiff and rigid as ever as he let the phone ring on until Saitama motioned for him to pick it up. With a slight change of expression and a quiet  annoyed noise, the war machine did as told. With precision and ease he pulled the raging device out of his jacket pocket and flipped open the screen, pulling it up to his ear. "Yes?"

Saitama once again turned his attention to the TV, the news now getting interesting. The woman was going on about some sort of fight happening, having her cameraman desperately track all of the action. From where the reporter stood, the viewer could see the scene behind was already wrecked while flashing EMT lights lit up the buildings.

Or well, some-what buildings.

He watched as a building collapsed and the camera tried to follow the figure that jumped out of it, only to be dropped to the ground when what looked like a shock wave shook the area when something landed. He started paying a bit more attention, though his expression remained the same. He vaguely began to listen to Genos as he snapped the phone shut, explaining that he was needed for a mission.

"-The two B class heroes were knocked out, but are uninjured while the A class sent has minor wounds. They wish for me to go in to intervene since I am in the area," Saitama nodded and stood with a stretch, yawning widely.

"Cool. Think I'll join you then if you're going to the thing on screen," He jabbed his thumb in that general direction, earning a stern nod. "Neato. Hey, we should hit the store on the way back."

"As you wish Sensei." The pair quickly began to get ready for their mini adventure, heading out as soon as they could.

//Coolio, there we go first part's up, he's the story filled with OC's no one asked for