Eren X Levi - A Simple Flower

Short EreRi fanfic ^_^ Enjoy!!

-

~~ "I don't know what to say..." Eren smiled gently as he held the flower with Levi. "Oy, don't get too comfy. I'm not fond of love stories." Levi grunted. Eren looked deep into Levi's eyes, something seemed off. It was normal for him to have that deadpan kind of look, but his furrows above his eyes hinted pain, devastation, betrayal. "It's about Petra, isn't it...?" Eren suggested, frowning. Levi stared at Eren angrily and pouted, "It's not my fault she died!! It was for the best!" Eren rolled his eyes and held on to Levi tighter. "This isn't like you." He replied. "What do you know about surviving out here in this cruel f*cking world!?" "You loved Petra." Levi's eyes widened and his glance left Eren's, somewhat staring into space. "Petra..." He mumbled quietly with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry for her." Eren tried to reassure him. They stood silently before Eren tugged on the flower, so that the impact would cause Levi to shift his glance back at Eren and the gift. "What do you want?" Levi cracked in agony. Eren pushed his lips onto Levi's and held on affectionately. A second later, he released. "I love you." He whispered into Levi's ears. Levi realized what just happened and he leaned forward to embrace Eren warmly. "I love you, too." Levi confessed, closing his eyes. There, the two were left in the last peaks of milky sunlight, holding on to eachother, the beautiful tiny flower from Levi gently in their hands. ~~