in love with my maid (raura)

Hi my name is Laura Marano and I'm 17 when i was 6 my parents died and I have to live with my mother friend stormy Lynch. Stormy's nice but she makes me do everything she has 5 kids Riker  Rocky Ross Ryland, Rydel and their family friend  Ratliff. I hate them too I mean they make me do everything they cant do anything by there self there is so mean to me they act like I'm not a human being it sucks because sometimes I wish my mom was here I never knew about my dad my mom said he died when I was very young I wish he was here too I also have a sister her name is Vanessa but I don't know where she is now I went to go to LA i leave here in Miami its fun but its not like I want a singer but that will never happened stormy kids have a band called are R5 the youngest but its not there he's just in money is awful but I know what to do now I just want to get out of here that's all I want I just want someone help me someone to love me and what what sucks about it is I actually like one of them and I mean like like and that Ross Ross. Ew

ROSS P.V.O

Hi my name is Ross Lynch I'm 17 years old and I live in Miami Oh and I also have a band called R5 with my brothers and sister let me tell you a little more by myself haha I love talking about myself anyways I go to school with my siblings I  hate school so much the only thing I like about it is my popularity you know because I'm in a famous band 0 and music class and bullying people. Especially Laura my maid she is the geek of the whole school she has no sense of style and nobody likes her at least that's  people think UC I like Laura she is pretty and everything else but the thing is I'm not supposed to like her she's geek and she cleans up after me feel like I have a choice she has to be that way my mom to select meeting everyone else I don't want to be like that but if I start being nice to her to start thinking like her oh I do but its just busy with the beard sometimes we love each other and smile but and her family she didn't get her or do something with her at school too I have to be mean to her I don't want to but I have to really nice if I see people pushing her around especially me I look at her in her eyes and all I see is fear all the bad things that happen hoping to her see the wrong I have no choice but to me we have little conversations here and then bites of them with that weird huh well that's all about me I don't think Lauren likes me I mean the way I treat her no one else will like me well unless all the girls that throw their self on me they just want nothing but to have sex and everything see you later.  

Laura P.O.V

All the Lynch's went out and I was left home alone before they went they told me to clean the whole house I was a little upset butt like okay fine I'll do it I was home alone and there was a big piano I'm going to play it cause I love playing the piano my mom always taught me how to and my dad of course so I started to clean up the room I cleaned all the boys room and then I want to Ross's room and it was all  with clothes and their was a beautiful guitar and piano I just gotta stop staring at it I wanted to play so bad so I took  my song book out my mom give it to me when I wad 5 I sing a song called beautiful by Christina Aguilera when I was done with the song I had a huge smile on my face. I turned around and you will never guess who I saw......ROSS. 

Ross P.O.V.

  My family and I were all going out for dinner we left Laura to clean the whole house when we got in the car forgot my sweater I told my mom I gotta go get it cuz its kinda cold outside when I was going to my room I heard someone like someone's playing the piano and singing she had the most beautiful voice she plays with so much  passion and strong words when I went in my room and I saw HER playing the piano I wad speechless I didn't know what to do when she was done she turned around and  saw me. "what are you doing in my room and playing my piano" I  sad what kind of bad being rude but is what my family does so I have to do it too. She didn't know what to do sister staring at me makes never performed on a person before so I ask again "what are you doing in my room" and this time she answered she said " its my job to clean this house I'm sorry I just saw your piano and I haven't played it for almost 10 years I just couldn't help it" I was surprised how does she play so good if she didn't play for 10 years. "Really you look like you can play your whole life" I said she smiled and side "I used to play my mom taught me and I loved it" "you have a really beautiful voice" I said with a smile "thanks" in that  moment I realize that there is more in this world than being rich and having a famous band I realize that I mite be falling In love with this beautiful girl and  afraid that I will never stop.

ROSS P.O.V

When my parents and I went to dinner all I can think about is her beautiful voice delicious I played the piano I just wanted to go home and see her again. "due what r u thinking about" Rockey said" Nothing" I said" "ok kids time to go back home" my mom said" YES" I thought when we reached home I was the fist one to get out of the car I ran In the house looking for her. and I finally found her she was cleaning the upstairs living room.

LAURA P.O.V

after what happen between me and Ross all I could think about smile It mead ME do My work slow all the sudden I heard a car pull up I looked through the window and saw Ross running to the door I can hear his feet coming upstairs I turned around and saw him standing there looking at me he smiled and I smiled back

Laura P.O.V

"Hey" he said "Hi" I said back we looked at each other for a minute,  "how was dinner" I said he looked down and said "it was good" he doesn't look too happy about it what's wrong" I said" is just  at dinner, there was someone on my mind and I couldn't get her out  she is an amazing  girl ,I treat her badly but I regret all of it her smile, eyes that u can malt just by looking at" he said I've got to admit I was pretty jealous that he was so in love with this mystery girl "So who is this mystery girl" I asked "you will find out soon enough" he then  winked at me and walked away   

NOT A chapter

Happy Birthday Ross l LOVE U SOOOO MUCH