With The Wrong Person

Y/N wakes up to Jake Kissing you. You swat his face away but he just won't quit. Finally you sit up and he gets bonked in the head.
Jake: OW
Y/N: that's what you get
Jake: ... Good morning sunshine
Y/N: morning.
You put on a considered by Jake "hot outfit" and run downstairs. Tessa greets you.
Tessa: hey girl!!
Y/N: hey!
Tessa: what's wrong your voice went low.
Y/N: can I talk to you?
Tessa: Anytime!
Y/N guides Tessa to her room. They sit down on Tessa's bed.
Y/N: lately, Jake has been pissing me off...
Tessa: oh...
Y/N: so... Yesterday... He treat me like a prostitute and made me wear a very slutty bikini to the pool. Then this morning he wouldn't stop kissing me and the only way I could stop him was hitting him and down to heart I'm kind so that's bad for me!
Tessa: break up with him!!
Y/N: idk... How will he react?
Tessa: well if he is abusing you then dump his ass!!
Y/N: I will hold on to him for a while. If he keeps on I will part.
Y/N And Tessa walk out of the room. As soon as they step out Jake grabs your hand and pulls you down the stairs.
Y/N: JAKE NO DON'T DO THAT
Jake stops but he the. Grabs you and picks you up and throws you in the pool.
Y/N: THATS THE LAST STRAW JAKE
Jake looks curious at what you mean by the last straw. You jump out of the pool and grab your phone. You the. Storm from the team 10 house. Jake tags along and wraps his hands around you.
Jake: sorry baby,
Y/N: sorry won't cut it this time. Bye.
You could very clearly see that Jake had a tear in his eye. He runs and smacks the Windows on your car and you drive away. Jake kicks the wall in his room and cries.
      You have known for a while that Jakes brother Logan likes you. Not just like though. He has a crush on you. Jake contacts Logan about the mess and Logan calls Y/N.
CALL:
Logan: hey what happened
Y/N: hey Logan (your ship name) is over.
Logan: oh.
Y/N byeeee
HANG UP
You pull up to a car garage and park. You jerk yourself from the car and grab your phone as you walk into the elevator. The. You knock on the door.
You: Hey Logan...