Together Forever

It's been almost 4 months since my parents have been divorced. I live with my dad because when parents got divorced my mom told my dad "I DON'T WANT CASSIDY KEEP HER WITH YOU!" so since then my dad has been taking good care of me. Today is the day my dad is getting married to a sweet women named Marissa, I've met Marissa about 5 times already and trust me, in that period of time I knew she was going to be the perfect step mother. I told all my friends about my new step mother yesterday and the first thought that came to their minds was a rude and selfish stepmother. I know why they were thinking that, because of the movie Cinderella, but actually they were all wrong. Not every step mother is rude and selfish. Anyways, yesterday I went to go shopping with my Aunt Amanda for my flower girl dress. Since I was the only child I got everything from my aunt because she knew how lonely and upset I felt without my mom being in my life. 

I went to "David's Bridal Shop" yesterday around 2pm for my flower girl dress, I entered the store with my Aunt and saw so many dresses to pick out of. While I was walking around I saw this cute white dress that was up to my knees. I picked up an tried it on. "wow Hun you look so lovely in that dress" My aunt looked at the price and it was only about $450. I took off the dress, changed back into my clothes and went to the front desk. After we bought the dress we went to go buy some makeup products from Mac's. Finally after all the shopping with my aunt i arrived home around 7-8pm.  So basically that's what happened yesterday.

I woke up today around 12pm, "OMG I'M LATE!" I shouted. The wedding starts around 2pm and I wasn't even dressed. I got up and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After i was done I quickly jumped into the shower and started to shower. I got out of the washroom around 1pm and went to get my flower girl dress out of the closet. I put it on and walked to my dressing table, got out my makeup box and started to apply makeup. I curled my hair as fast as I could and at the end It looked like a professional did my hair. "Wow, my hair looks so good!" While i was cleaning up everything I heard a loud BEEP coming from outside. I looked outside and saw my aunt Amanda waiting in her car for me. I quickly put everything away and went downstairs. I put on my fancy white diamond crusted shoes and headed outside. 

"Cassidy you look adorable! you must be really happy and excited for this weeding"   "yeah I am! I'm really happy for my dad and really excited to be a flower girl" The car ride was about 20 minutes away. While i was in the car i started texting my best friend Sammy.

Me: " Hey Sammy"

Sammy: " Hey Cassidy"

Me: " I'm so excited for this wedding! are Hailey and Polly coming?"

Sammy: " yeah they texted me and said their already at the wedding"

Me: "okay i'll see you at the wedding I'm already here, Bye!"

Sammy: Okay I'm 5 minutes away"

I got out of the car with my aunt and walked over to the garden. There were so many people, and the place was so beautifully decorated.  This wedding might mean a lot to Marissa and my dad. I saw Hailey,Polly and Sammy sitting and wating for the wedding to start. After 20 minutes everyone sat down and the priest walked over to the front of the aisle. After a 5 minute speech the priest said please welcome the bride and groom. That was the time when I had to walk behind my dad and Marissa and throw flowers around them. After a while the priest said " Marissa do you take Joseph as your loving husband, to love and live with for the rest of your life?"  " I do" said Marissa in tears of joy. Then the priest asked my dad " Joseph do you take Marissa as your loving wife to love and live with for the rest of your life?"   " I do" 

"You may now kiss the bride" My eyes started dwelling tears. I looked up at my new step mother with pride. I knew in my mind  that I was going to have a mother that will take care of me and love me. My mom and dad and I went all home that night. My mom was exhausted, so she went upstairs got dressed and packed her wedding grown nicely in a golden box. I went upstairs to my room and got dressed too. I went a few steps downstairs and saw Marissa and my Dad watching television together. I came downstairs and sat between them. Marissa started to cuddle with me and my Dad was cuddling with me too. I looked up at both of them and said "I Love you guys" They both started tearing up in happiness and started to hug me again. That night we just watched some funny movies and had the best night like a family would have.