1: Yoongi *can* sing?

Hello people! I am Min, one of the two admins of this account. The other is a girl named Bin. Both of us write books about Magick and being mythicals. If you believe in magic or mermaids or demons or whatnot, go check those out! If not, please don't leave any hate or say we are wrong or whatever, and don't do that with anyone else who believes that stuff. This is a book I made because a) I wanted to share my theories and b) I wanted to introduce these and some of our other works to a new group of people. Basically, we are trying to make magick more common so someone doesn't get hated on or hurt for using spells or shifting. Just trying to make the world a better place! Again, no hate on that. No hate on the theories, either. If you don't like anything, just leave! Thank you! On with the book!

UPDATE: This theory was correct in that he can sing, but BIGHIT is finally letting him joke around on stage in his real voice! He did some recent bits where he sang, and he did wonderfully! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0eqH_Q4l24 Is where you can watch it. It's them messing about, but it's pretty good. (Don't tell me they can't sing. It was during a july concert and they were tired.)

It's a well known fact that every BTS member can sing very well- save rapper Min Yoongi (Suga).

I don't think this is true.

Think back to the debut days. He would lip-sync to Mon's or JK's vocals, but he would only rap. But a few moments on stage proved he had talent. He would let slip an angel note or two. Even in his joking around, his "awful" voice wasn't even flat. He was screaming on a perfect note. Then, one day, a few years later, he was preforming Where Did You Come From. Bangtan is known for doing dumb, problematic things on stage. The one and only time where cameras are rolling and their managers can't stop them. Not only did Yoongi sing, but he sang good. His voice was low and gravelly, but it had his funny little sounds that he uses in his rap. I recommend you look for this video.

Jump back to 2k17. Yoongi only jokes, scream-singing, usually with Hoseok. On stage, fake-preforming Jin's song "Awake" he messed up. Why? Dedicated ARMY's have heard him sing in that range before. I don't mean the chorus, but the lower "intro" part. Where did his talent go?

Into BIGHIT's hands.

Remember, their parent company decides who does what in the group. Hoseok wasn't supposed to have any vocals, and V was supposed to be a hidden member and rapper. When Hoseok was offered a singing part, he switched with V so both would be happy. This benefited the company, drawing in fans from Hobi's odd rapping and V's husky, heavenly notes. 

They hid Yoongi's talent because they believed it wouldn't draw in money. They let him mess around, but the clips were lost in the many funnier moments of his fake voice. They most likely told him to cut that out, or someone might want more of it and screw up BIGHIT's plan, exposing them even further for being so controlling. The only thing I would like to know is: is Yoongi okay with this? We know he started out rapping, but does he like to sing?

I'm not saying I dislike his rapping. HE IS MY BIAS, AFTER ALL! I just wish that their parent company wasn't so controlling. So what if you get money. People would rather pay to see "Boys with Fun" than "Boys turned Money Robots."