Welcome to my hell!!

Warning this story might be a little dark for other. If you don't mind then keep reading. Hope you enjoy it! :)

The day started from a devilish look from the Lucifer himself the most devious man in the underworld. I was astonished that I was able to summon him from all the other demons that could have shown up it was him himself to grant me my one and final wish in exchange for my soul that is of course. Let me introduce myself my name is James I'm 5'11, I have jet black hair and brown hazel eyes that makes anyone want to kill for them. I think I should tell you the reason that I was trying to summon Lucifer the story I'm about to tell you will explain everything that's happened these last three days.... Three days ago when my mother and father passed away in a horrible accident that was caused by a psychopath that was trying to rule the world well actually he was trying to take over like every other insane creature that's tried to kill the 5 kings. Since you probably can't tell but my world isn't like youry world it's not earth where you have only one person (the president) in charge my world is called well there's no easy way to say
this but my world doesn't exist in your universe anymore that's because your president considered us (my people) to be worse than hell. So they banished our people and sent them to another dimension that can only be reached with warp speed on a space craft of course or if you have to power to teleport to different plants then you can easily get to my world. But we all know that's impossible in your world unless you make a deal with the devil and you give him your soul in exchange for powers. But anyways let me get back to my story the psychopath that was trying to rule my world Elaton and the psychopath that murdered my parents was one of Lucifer's minions Mictian who betrayed the devil and started to kill people at random but when he killed my parents it was the final straw. That's when I started trying to summon the devil himself and now that I succeeded I am going to go through with my plan and give him my soul for four wishes. I told the devil that if he grants me four wishes he would get the best soul in the underworld, he would have it by his side as one of his minions and that I would gladly go and be by his side with my soul once I finish the things I have to accomplish in this miserable world of mine. When he agreed to my request I told him exactly what I wanted so I told him first I want to be the richest man in this pathetic world, your wish shall be granted said Lucifer. My second wish is to be invincible and to have sword and gun skills of the highest quality ever possible and once again he said your wish shall be granted. My third wish is to have the powers to trace anyone in this world and any other world and to be able to teleport any where I want as long as I have a map and or the name of the location and once again he said your wish shall be granted. My last wish was to have the greatest weapons anyone of my caliber can have the weapons are a katana that can cut anything and if its mastered correctly you can slice right throw four plants in a row, the second weapon is a M1911 pistol that had a 18 round clip that had multiple bullets that could shoot different things like lighting, water, fire, and it can combine different elements to make an extremely powerful shot and it can cause a lot of damage on an enemy if it's used properly. The last weapon was a map that can tell you everything and that can show you any place, person but can't show you exactly where they are, so that would come really handy in my case. And like the last three wish's he agreed and granted me the wishes then he placed his hand on my right shoulder and I felt like I was losing something and I did when I opened my eyes before I fainted I saw him rip my soul right out it looked blue and was going wild to be place somewhere or for it to be let go for it could return to me. Then I fainted and didn't remember anything else that happened but when I woke up there where a set of instructions and the weapons where placed right next to me and there was a note from the Devil, it said good luck hunting. And that's when everything went dark again and I fainted again......

Thanks for reading if you enjoyed it let me know and I'll continue writing it but for now I'll leave it like this. Thanks again for reading it and if you can let me know what I can change or what you want to see later on and I'll try to add in as much as I can, I will consider everything you guys tell me thanks again. Hope to get feedback from you guy's :) thanks.