❤️Two hearts❤️

I might trust Tom again maybe. It won't be like before though. Even he knows that. I trusted him fully. Now I trust him about half of what I did before. Tom and I still share a room but I put an end to any playing around in there at least for now.
     It is almost time to go to America. I apologized to all my fans for the misunderstanding. I told them I thought he was cheating on Zendaya but he is still single. Everyone surprisingly bought it.
     I still love Tom very much but I still don't understand why he would even like her. Elle Lotherington used Tom to try and mess with my mind for the audition. It's not fair but I still got the part.
"Love are you packed", Tom called. "Yeah", I said back. He then walked in the room with a leather jacket and a white tee shirt. "Damn Tom your body looks so sexy right now", I said. "Yours always looks sexy", he said. "Thx", I said blushing. He then jumped on the bed next to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. I laughed as I fell on top of him.
     We locked eyes for a second. Then he gently grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face closer to his. Then when I was inches from his face. I pulled away. He frowned at me. "I forgot to pack something", I said as I ran into the guest bedroom.
    I then called Zendaya. "Hey", I whispered into the phone. "Hey why are you whispering", she asked also whispering sarcastically. "What should I do about Tom. Your like one of his best friends I need advice", I said. "Just give it some time. You guys are meant for each other. It will heal. Just go back to the way it was", she said wisely. "Thanks but gtg Tom will start looking for me soon", I said.  "Bye Y/N can't wait to see you in America", she said ending the call.
     I then stepped out of the room and back into the bedroom. I jumped on the bed back into the position we were in. He put his hands back on my head. "Where were we", I asked playfully. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away to breathe. "Well that was great", I said laughing. "I can't wait for LA", he squealed. "I know", I squealed with him.
Then my phone rang. It was John, my agent. "Hey John what's up", I asked. "I just wanted to tell you that they scrapped the Ms. America role. But don't worry they are casting you as Spider-Gwen instead", he said. "Oh cool she is so awesome", I squealed but realized he already hung up. "Tom they scrapped the Ms. America role. Now I am Spider-Gwen", I said excitedly. "That's awesome", he said picking me up and spinning me around in a circle.
     He then gave me a quick peck on my lips and went out of the room to call his family and tell them the good news. I sat in the room alone when I got a call from Charlie.
     "Hey Charlie what's up", I asked. "Your coming to LA right", he asked. "Yeah", I said. Then he hung up. Is he mad at me?? Whatever. He has been acting weird lately. I wonder why.
"The fam is excited for you", Tom said startling me. He laughed and I gave a fake pout. He gave me a hug and asked me if I wanted to go to the movies like our first date. "Sure", I giggled. He pecked me on the lips and went out of the room to go see what's playing.
     He wanted to see Spider-Man homecoming again but I wouldn't let him. "How about Dunkirk", I asked. "Sure", he continued," Let go to the early show because we leave at like 4 am tomorrow." "K lets go at 7", I suggested. He kissed me quickly on the lips. "Perfect just like you", he said. I blushed and he walked away to go do whatever leaving me dumbfounded. I laughed a little remembering his soft lips, his voice, the way he felt. It all made me love him even more.
I waited for 7 for like ever. Then about 30 minutes early we headed out to get good seats. When we got there we had front row seats. The movie was pretty good. Tom really enjoyed it. "You didn't just like it because of Harry Styles. Did you", he asked seriously. I laughed but he turned even redder. "Of course not I love you", I said laughing. His face softened and his eyes teared up. "Hey what's wrong", I asked putting my hands on his shoulders. He did a little smile but started to cry even more. "Hey it's ok", I whispered. He buried his face into my shoulder.
"Tom are you ok", I asked. "Yeah"he whispered. I ran my fingers through his messy hair. "I love you", he cried as his grip tightened around my waist. We stayed like that for a little while till we heard a click of a camera. Tom quickly grabbed my hand and we ran into the car and speed back to the apartment. When we got there Tom was happy even though the secret of us got out but when ever I asked him why he was so happy he just laughed.
God even his laugh is adorable. I love him soooooooooooo much. When I got into bed Tom said he was going to stay up a little longer. So of course I wanted to see what he was doing. "Hey did you pick the necklace Harrison (his Best friend)", Tom asked. "Yeah I got it I bet Y/N will love it", I heard a mumbled Harrison say. "Thanks Harrison I will pick it up now if that's ok", Tom said. "Yeah sure", Harrison said. "Ok gtg check on Y/N see ya soon", Tom said hanging up the phone.
     I ran and jumped in bed. A few seconds later  Tom walked in and kissed my forehead. "I love you Y/N L/N", he whispered as he walked out.