chapter 1

disclaimer: This book is NOT a guide to alleviate any form of supernatural being. Anything used in this book is from the CW series Supernatural. If you have a problem with supernatural beings, please consult a professional.

ACT ONE

[Ext.- The Girls' House - Night]

Establishing shot of the house. (The house used for this is the house with the pool where the dry ice challenge was done.)

[Int.- Kristen's Room]

The girls are all in Kristen's room. Girls consisting of Liza Koshy, Corinna Kopf, Kristen McAtee and Gabbie Hanna. Kristen is on her bed and Gabbie is standing at the doorway, the rest of the girls sitting on the floor.

LIZA: "Gabbie, come on!"

GABBIE: "No! You're crazy!"

Gabbie backs up against the wall as Liza and Corinna corner her.

KRISTEN: "Maybe it isn't a good idea to celebrate our new house like this, with demons."

CORINNA: (attempting to convince Gabbie) "It's not demons we're contacting, it's ghosts."

GABBIE: "Both of them can kiss my fucking ass!"

LIZA: (giving up) "Fine. You don't have to do it if you don't want to."

Corinna takes the box out from under the bed and opens it, revealing a ouija board and cursor, complete with instructions.

CORINNA: "Here it is."

GABBIE: "Kristen, I'm gonna bail on this, let's go get a tattoo or something."

Kristen shakes her head.

KRISTEN: "No, I wanna see this."

GABBIE: (rolling her eyes) "Suit yourself, I'm leaving."

Gabbie leaves Kristen's room and the girls huddle around the ouija board, except for Kristen herself who much prefers watching from the bed than joining them on the floor. The other two girls put their hands on the cursor.

LIZA: "Is there a presence in this room?"

The cursor moves at a slow speed and the girls exchange equally alarming looks.

a/n: when the ouija board has a "line", it is not speaking, it's just what the message expressed via the board is.

OUIJA BOARD: "Yes."

CORINNA: "Fuck, did you do that? I didn't, I swear on my mom." (Liza shakes her head) "I swear, if you're fucking with me, stop it."

LIZA: "I'm not!" (she turns back to the ouija board) "Are you a vengeful spirit?"

The cursor moves slowly, still under the girls' fingers.

OUIJA BOARD: "Yes."

KRISTEN: "Will you hurt us?"