the party.

"I swear man, she had a cat tongue it was so fucking long."

"How can she have a cat tongue?".

"Magnus, are you sure it wasn't a dream? We all know about your weird ass dreams..."

Isak sat on a window sill next to Jonas, Magnus and Mahdi on the other. It was yet another day of having to listen to the boys and their stories of their hook ups with endless girls. Every time they began talking about it, Isak could feel himself nodding off a little. It was just so boring. Couldn't they talk about something else?

"What about you, Isak?" Magnus said, leaning across a little.

"Ja, did you get with that girl in the first year?" Jonas said, raising his bushy eyebrows.

Isak nodded, remembering it clearly. "Mhm, but we were both quite drunk."

He thought back to that night when the girl he met, Emma, had tried to make out with him. It had been so awkward and unnatural, he hadn't felt anything. He just had to keep up the act so no one asked any questions. So when she went down on him, he just closed his eyes tightly shut and tried to picture himself somewhere else.

"You should've gotten her number," Mahdi said, nodding.

"Eh, I don't know. It was kind of just a hook up," Isak replied, shrugging.

"I want to hook up with Vilde," Magnus said, leaning back onto the window, as he bit his lip.

"Magnus, Vilde will never go out with you if you act so desperate," Jonas laughed.

"Fuck you, Jonas," Magnus said, tilting his head.

The bell went and Isak stood up, putting his brown backpack on once again. He hadn't been late for class in a while, he was trying to get there early nowadays. Last term he was late almost every day to every lesson, he earned detentions every other day and had skipped class multiple times. His grades had taken a large fall down because of it. So he wanted to change that.

"I better go, boys. See you at lunch?" Isak asked.

"Sure," Jonas said, patting him on the back before leaving.

---

"In order for diseases like tuberculosis to begin, the..."

Isak ran his fingers through his blonde curls, as he leaned back into his chair. Biology was one of the few subjects he enjoyed, despite his stupid teacher. He felt comfortable sitting next to Sana, because they had become better friends recently and she never judged him.

"Want to do the homework together this week?" Sana asked, writing something down in her book.

"Ja, sure."

"Onsdag?".

"Perfect."

He looked down at his watch, it was 13:00 and the other boys would have just finished norwegian. Hastily he packed his pen and paper back into his backpack and stood up, rushing out to the cafeteria.

As he rushed over there, he saw Emma near the lockers and took the opposite way, not wanting to bump into her again.

"Yooo," Magnus greeted as Isak made his way to the table.

"Guess what?" said Jonas.

"What?" Isak said.

"We've been invited to a third year party, on onsdag," Jonas grinned.

"I'm busy that day."

"What?"

"I have homework to do, Jonas. Look maybe I can swing by a bit later to the party I don't know but... who even has a party that day? Why not Fredag?"

"Because they just do, Isak. Does it matter? You have to come!"

Ugh. Another party where he'd have to make out with Emma. Greit.