Falling for the bad boy

Chapter 1.

First day of school

Quinn's Pov

"I can't believe mum is making me go to a private school :/"

"Come on Quinn, your going to be late" mum said, so I rushed through the door and got into the car, my younger sister had already beaten me to the front seat, so the back seat was where I had to sit with my baby brother.

"So Quinn, same school as me now" said my sister "Urgh! Shut up lucy, don't annoy me"

10mins later we were at school.

Which means I had to make new friends :/

So I walk into school and there's this boy and a group of his friends, he's hair is so brown and shinny, his eyes are the cutest blue I have ever seen, and you could see his muscles and abs through his shirt. Urgh what was I thinking, but omg he's hot. My sister was trying to say to me "don't go for him, he's the bad boy" but I wasn't listening, he turned around and saw me looking, he winked at me, omg the hottest boy I have seen all day winked at me.

My first class was math, as I walked into a math, him and he's group of friends were in my class! Urgh more time to stare. the teacher had put us in spots to sit and they were our spots for the rest of the year, as I was looking for my name, I was put up the back with the hottie...oh great no time to stare now, "good morning everyone, my name is Mr Higgs, I'll be your teacher for the year. please talk to the people next to you, so you know who you will be with for the rest of the year."

So he introduced himself "hi, my names....name...name is Cameron, you must me q...q...q...quinn"

"Yeah, uh hi, it's....r...r...really nice to meet you"

As the time went on during math it was only 25mins to recess, Cameron just kept staring I couldn't help it but stare back, he omg...his eyes are amazing! I think I'm falling for him....omg did I just say that out loud, he's smiling at me... I think I did. "hey quinn, you do know you just said that out loud, right?" "y...y..y..yeah I know :/, I'm sorry"
"Hey quinn, it's okay...i understand that you like me..would you like to hang out with my friends and I?" "Oh yes I would love to"