Midnight black

(Midnight pov)
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH" I heard my best friend scream shit.  I thought as I walked towards the scream with my knife in hand as I saw a man in his 30s trying to rape her. I ran towards him with my knife stabbing him multiple times in his back till he quit breathing. "Midnight, why?" Chloe asked me "look I'll explain later but for now go home, pack some clothes, grab a weapon, and meet me in your driveway at 9 pm Sharp, k?" I told her "okay" Chloe said.
       •||•At midnight home•||•
Alright I got my leather jackets, jeans,hoods,band merch,personal needs, shoes, and my weapon well looks like it's time.i walk down stairs to see my dad passed out on the couch and my mom I b the kitchen drinking from her flask, I walked up to her and punched her  " That's for abusing me and drugging dad!" I screamed them kicked her in the stomach " That's for cheating and dad!" "And this is for being a slut" I screamed as I stabbed her in the guts. I grabbed a flamethrower and threw it in the cabinet as I got on my motorcycle and rode to Chloe house.
    °||°At Chloe house °||°
I see her walk out with blood all over her "Here put this on" I gave her a helmet, a leather jacket, and leather gloves. "Let's go" I said as I got on the bike and she followed. Well this must be the start to my new life