Prologue

It's funny how this world works. At one moment, everything could be down in the dumps. In the next, all can be going well and smoothly like nothing happened.

It was the same everyday. I was going to a public school. I would walk to the bus stop every morning and wait for the bus. I sat in the same seat every day. It was the second to last row from the back. One of my classmates would sit next to me because he got on at the last stop and there were no other seats to be had by that time. We weren't on good terms, but we knew to be civil around each other.

I would be the last person off of the bus when we got to school. There would be a quick exchange of words between me and the bus driver, Marty. I went to all of my classes on time. I passed all of my classes. I didn't get in trouble.

I went to a good school. It wasn't too big, so you couldn't get lost. My teachers were nice, for the most part. There weren't the typical stereotypes like jocks, plastics, nerds, etc. Most students got along with each other. But me? I was the outcast. I'm shy and quiet. I was too busy with my nose in a book. I never tried to make friends.

One day, my dad came home from work and told me something. And, from there, everything changed.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I just randomly had this idea one day, so I wrote it down. It's really short, but the chapters will be longer. I don't know how often I'll update this, but it's here.

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.