The survivor

You know how in books and movies someone is running through the forest really cool like and they hunt and all that cool stuff? Well, I was kinda testing to see if it really was cool. But, it was actually real life, not like the hunger games or anything, still, I was kinda running for my life.

I know, weird yet scary, right?

I always thought it would be cool to be a character like in the books or movies, like a demigod or a wizard,

bur now, I take that all back.

Note to self: be careful what you wish for. Also, don't eat yellow snow.

It started out as a normal day. People were laughing and having fun, even though I thought it was impossible to have fun at school except when it's over. I was siting on a bench outside the school, listening to music, and waiting for my ride.

"The rooster cackles when the sun comes up."

"What are you talking about?"

"Shhh, are you the one I'm supposed to talk to?"

"Um......sure?"

"Good,"

A girl jumped over the bench and sat next to me.

"You know what to do." she said handing me the file that was in her hand.

I laughed.

"Okay," I took the folder. "What is it?"

"It's a bomb that will blow up in three.....two....just kidding, its your tests and stuff, you forgot them in class."

"Ha, okay, thanks Adalyn."

"Here to serve. So, where's your brother?"

"He went on a top secret mission because he's a spy, shhh it's a secret."

"Oh, gotcha, my lips are sealed." she laughed. Then, the next song on my iPod came on.

"Oh, you ready?" I took my headphones off and turned the music up so we could hear it.

"Yes" she screamed.

We stood on the bench and started to mouth the words to Eye of the Tiger. We probably looked like drunk dorks, but I promise you, we're sotally tober.

That's why I'm happy to have a best friend to do crazy stuff with, like buying balloons, blowing them up, and then letting them go...in Walmart. The faces of some people were priceless.

Just as the song finished and we jumped off the bench for the big finally, my ride came and rolled to a stop right by us.

"I'm your biggest fan." my brother, Matthew, screamed running out of the car with his arms in the air.

"I'm sorry, no autographs please." I said putting one hand in front of me while I put the other on my hip.

"That's right peasant." said Adalyn, in the brattiest tone she could.

"Oh, I am truly sorry for asking, how stupid of me to think that you could sign a paper, my bad."

He said kneeling on the ground.

Adalyn and I laughed.

Matthew got up from the ground and smiled.

"Are you ladies ready to go?"

"Yes, to the Bat mobile." we screamed as we ran to the car and hopped to the back.

"Are you ready to go OO7?" screamed Matthew as he made a gun with his hands as ran to the hood.