Quotes

These are some quotes that I have picked up over the past few months. I hope you can relate to some of them. If you have anymore that you think are good just let me know.

*Choose me or lose me. I'm not a back up plan, and definitely not a second choice.

*Remember only god can judge us, so forget all the haters, cause somebody loves ya.

*Never forget who was there for you when no one else was.

*Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

*Freedom of speech is an endangered species.

*Weird is just a side-effect of being awesome.

*The only limits in life are the ones you make.

*People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within.

*Life goes by in the blink of an eye. Appreciate the moments.

*In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.

*When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.

*The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.

*Lately I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be.

*The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.

*You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.

*In dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own.

*The best proof of love is trust.

*You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.

*Take a deep breath. It's just a bad day not a bad life.

*We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

*When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

*It is a risk to love. But what if it doesn't work out? Ah, but what if it does?

*Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

*May the odds be ever in your favor.

*There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you... I love you.

*Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.

*"The problem with quotes on the internet is that it is hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

*To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all.

*Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

*I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.

*When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you.

*The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.

*Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.

*The things that make me different are the things that make me.

*Things are replaceable, family isn't.

*Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

*What ever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.

*Every long lost dream led me to where you are. Others who broke my heart they were like northern stars pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you.

*It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it.

*Love is like the air. We may not always see it, but it is always felt, used, and needed.

*Don't make promises you cant keep. But those are the best kinds.

*Enjoy the little things in life, because one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

*A day without laughter is a day wasted.

*Don't take life to seriously, you will never make it out alive.

*You never know what you have until the day comes when you lose everything.