I Want To Be Yours

Ji Young get back to his home after a long day, as he arrived he saw someone sits in front of his house, but he wasn't surprised, actually he knew that Seunghyun will sit there every day like a dog.

“Why you're here?” Ji Young asked

“I told you that I'm going to wait you everyday until you fell in love with me” Seunghyun answered

“And I told you I'm straight, I don't fall in love with men's” Ji Young said as he entering his house

“You'll fell in love with me, believe me” Seunghyun said with a faint smile

“How can you be so sure?” Ji Young asked as his eyes get wider

“I don't know. Are you hungry? I bought fried chicken, let's eat” Seunghyun said while he put the bag on the table

Ji Young walking to his room and said “Thank you but I'm not hungry”

“You shouldn't skip your meals” Seunghyun said with a concerned eyes as he following the younger

“I don't want to eat” Ji Young said with annoyed tone

Seunghyun grabbed Ji Young’s wrist and said “I love you Ji Young and I really care about you,can't you please accept my feelings towards you? Please don't push me away from you” Seunghyun keep looking at Ji Young with his sad eyes. Ji Young get confused as he get away from Seunghyun

“Yeah I can't accept your feelings” Ji Young said forcefully

Seunghyun wasn't surprised, but whether Ji Young hate him or love him he will still love him and he will make Ji Young love him back, that's what Seunghyun was thinking about as he said with firmness “I'll make you mine”

“TRY!” Ji Young yelled as he went inside his room and shut the door. Seunghyun ate the fried chicken alone and he couldn't stop thinking about the younger man. After that he went back to his home.

That week Ji Young was working in his new album, and Seunghyun wait everyday to eat dinner with Ji Young. Deep inside Ji Young liked how Seunghyun cared for him, he really needed someone to take care about him.

Finally the end of that week came and Ji Young finished the most of the album, well he was working for two months on his album and finally the album will be done in one more week.

Seunghyun came to the studio to hang out with Ji Young

“Hey amazing guy come on let's hang out” Seunghyun said as he place his arm around the younger shoulder.

“I didn't have fun last days so let's go” Ji Young nod his head in agreement with a small smile.

Seunghyun shouted with a happiness “ Our Youngie is the best!”

“Hyung stop ~ It's embarrassing” Ji Young blushed a little

“I can't stop shouting, I'm happy for you” Seunghyun said with a big smile on his handsome face

“Thank you” Ji Young smiled as they entered the bar and begin to talk and cheer. They got drunk when Ji Young said “Hyung thank you for helping me all this time, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you”

“No no no that's wrong” Seunghyun was so drunk when he hold Ji Young Shoulders and Ji Young didn't get what's the wrong Seunghyun was talking about, while he's looking at Seunghyun “We're not friends, we're lovers”  Seunghyun said as he looking at Ji Young with serious sight.

Ji Young started laughing hard like a crazy and he was about to fell from the chair but Seunghyun hold him and his face was very close to Ji Young’s, Seunghyun looked at Ji Young lips and the only thing he could think about was to kiss those cute lips. But Ji Young was dizzy and he closed his eyes so Seunghyun did the same, then they lips touched softly. Seunghyun felt the warmth of Ji Young lips and couldn't stop himself from getting deeper but then he opened his eyes to see if Ji Young get angry but actually he was sleeping. Seunghyun felt a little relief and sad in the same time. Seunghyun carried Ji Young on his back and went to Ji Young house.