BTS One Shot Story

Diane's P.O.V

Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Jay Diane half-Korean and half-Pinay 😊. My Parent sent me to my Uncle and Aunt's place in South Korea to study in SOPA (School of Performing Arts) 🇰🇷.

*At the Airport*🛫

"hmmm...where could Samchon and Ajumma be? 🤔" I asked myself then I heard someone screaming my name.

"Jay Diane!" My aunt shouted.

"Ajumma!" I shouted back.

"Diane! Your finally here!" My Aunt said in excitement.

"Where's samchon?" I asked here.

"Oh he's getting the car ready. Gaja?" She said.

"Ne!" I answered  as we walk to the exit of the airport.

*Uncle park the car in front of us*

"Samchon!" I said excitingly.

"Aigoo! Look who's here my little nugget!" Uncle said while giving my a tight hug.

"I think we should go, your cousins are waiting." Aunt said.

"ohh right." Uncle said.

*after a long drive we finally arrived at Uncle and Aunt's place*

"Ji Chae! Ra On! Your Unnie's here!" My aunt shouted as we enter the house.

"Unnie?! 😱" Ra On said excitedly.

"Noona!" Ji Chae said as he jump to give me a hug.

"Unnie! We've been waiting for you!" Ra On said while hugging me.

"Jinjja? I've been thinking about you two." I said then put Ji Chae down.

"wanna see what Unnie bought for you two?" I asked them then their faces lighten up.

"You brought presents? 😻" they said in chorus.

"Of course! 😄" i said smilingly.

*The two of them run towards my bag to get their presents*

"Diane, you should get some rest. Your room is in the first door near the stairs." My aunt said.

"Arasseo, Ajumma. Jalga." I said then went upstairs to get some rest.

"Stop calling me Ajumma." She said.

"Arraso Unnie. 😊" I said while giving her a weak smile.

*two weeks already past since I got here,and it's finally the start of my schooling.*

"Good luck on your first day Diane. Fighting!💪🏻" My Uncle said as we arrived at the school.

"Ne. Go ma sseum ni da (thank you). Jalga!" I said as I got out of the car.

"I. Can. Do. This." I said to myself as I started walking to the front door.

*I went to the administration to ask my schedule.*

"silehhamnida (excuse me), jeoneun Kim Jay Diane, I'm a transfer student." I said to the lady in front of me.

"Kim Jay? Your the International student, right?" She asked me.

"Ohh Ne that's me. Kamsamnida. 😊" I said as I get the schedule form from her.