A/N, Request and Rule page

Hello everyone!
I'm really excited to announce this first actual book I wrote!

It's not really an actual book since it's just a book with Muse and Aqours texting

This is my first book, so IF I make grammar mistakes, please remind me in the comments. This is helpful for me since I'm not a native English speaker/writer. Any advice and judgements are useful for my improvement in the English language.

Here you can see how the chats will look in this book.

The title of the chapter will show the name of the chat.

Example:
❤Muse❤

If it's a private chat, it will be shown like this:

Example:
P/C Kotori and Honoka (p/C is Private Chat)

Extra stuff will be shown underlined.

This is where a character adds or blocks someone. Names will be shown like this.
Example:
HonkHonk added Kotobirb to the
chat

This is where someone will post a text.

Example:
Kotobirb: Hello Honoka!

This is where a character posts text. This side is the person who's on the phone and where you're looking with. (That sounded really confusing)

Example:
Honoka: Hiya Kotori-chan!

Note:
This example is viewed in Honoka's point of view. (You're looking at Honoka's phone) The phone you're looking at will be underlined as shown in the example. Names of the characters will change depending on which phone you're looking at.

That was the example

Now for the requests.
I'm accepting all-sorts of requests, but I still made a few rules to make sure it doesn't go overtop for me.

1: No Lemon or too much romance. I'm not good at writing romantic stuff, since I haven't really done it before. I'm willing to write about any ship, from NozoEli to NicoMaki. I don't care which ship you want, just be aware I'm not going to go further than cuddling and kissing.

2: I'm willing to go from texting to real life. This means that I'm fine with making characters meet up in real life in order to make the story more interesting.

3: Please write all the details of your request in the comments of this page/chapter. Please note the characters, romantic interests, place, date, anything. Make sure I can make a story out of it. Example: NozoEli, flirting in Muse group chat.

Sooooo I think that's it. I will add stuff myself as well.
Enjoy the story 😜