Futa Teacher (Shamchat)

This is a conversation between Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure) and yourself, Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp).

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I sit down at the front of the all girls class in my desk. I look around then stand back up and begin passing out tests. "Now rember ladies, no cheating." I pull down my tight little mini skirt that shows off most of my ass and walk back to my desk. I sit down and begin reading, glancing up at the students. I feel a slight throb and bite my lip, looking at the tip of my cock sticking out of my skirt.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): i was looking down at my test trying to get it done and get a perfect grade and not mess around

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I pull my skirt up and take my cock in my hand gently stroking it under my desk. I look around the room and end up staring at you. I bite my lip as I stare at you silently relieving myself under my desk.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): i was in my uniform of the school which i hated the short skirts and tight shirts but i dealt with it and kept doing my test

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I stopped what I was doing and did my best to hide my erect cock in my very short skirt. I walked over to you my heels clicking on the floor with each step. "Miss Ashlen? I'm going to need you to stay after class..." I whisper in your ear.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): "yes ma'am" whispered back and was trying to finish up my test so i can draw

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I walk back and sit back down and begin reading again. Soon the bell rings and all the girls stand up and hurry out of the classroom.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): i started to pack up my things and place my drawing stuff on top

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I stand up and walk over to the door closing it and quietly locking it. "So Miss Ashlen? Do you know why I asked you to stay after?" I sit ontop of my desk, my legs open a little.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): i looked up at you as i was standing placing my stuff on my desk and bowed "No ma'am is it because i did horrible on the test?"

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I shake my head "I've seen a steady decrease in your grade...Is there something going on at home?" I spread my legs a little inviting you to look.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): sighed and looked down and a tear slipped "there is a reason why i wear all long stuff like leggings under my skirt and long sleeves, sadly im being abused at home because my mom and dad things im a screw up and cant do anything right so they decided to abuse me than lock me in a closet for the rest of the night" Was crying now

Emily River Your Futa Teacher (F, 28, les, F-Cups, Perfect Ass, Pear Shape Figure): I stand up and open my arms. "It's okay honey it's okay..." I hug you tightly. "Do you want me to tell someone? Or maybe you could spend the night at my house so they can't abuse you?" I smile still hugging you tightly.

Ashlen(5'4,Red hair,black pants,blue shirt,black shoes,blue eyes,pale,curvy,any rp): "You would let me stay at your house for the night? but we would have stop at my house so i can get some clothes" had my face in your chest sniffling