Hard Day

Nikitta’s POV

 I had a hard day at work today; our printer got jammed and I had to unjam it, my boss keeps warning me about grammar and punctuation errors I’ve had recently and how it could cost me my job, and the worst part is my boyfriend is on tour. I haven’t seen him since April and now it’s August.

Just the thought of him makes my eyes water.

I’m currently on my way home and it’s an hour drive so I’m tired. My back, neck and arms hurt and I just want to sleep. The asshole in front of me keeps hitting his breaks and from my vicinity I could crash. Another great thing to happen right?

Thirty minutes pass and now I’m on the phone with my best friend Gabby. “I just don’t know what to do.” I say on the verge of tears.

“Hey it’s okay Harry said he’s on his way here.” She comforts. “He’s been saying that for three weeks he’s not coming Gabby.” I say as my voice cracks. “Don’t cry.” Gabby replies.

“Look I’m almost home so I gotta go. I have to focus on driving bye Gabby.” I say before hanging up. It only takes another thirty minutes before I pull into my drive way. As long as I held it together it finally happen I cracked. Tears flowed down my face, sobs escape my lips, and my throat hurts from the crying.

I stayed there for a few minutes before I pull myself together and get out of the car. As I walk up to my door I noticed the door was unlocked. Great, I got robbed fantastic I thought before I open my door.

When I looked up to see the damage I froze.

My keys dropped from my hands.

My breath is caught in my throat.

I take in the sight in front of me.

Harry.

I ran towards him jumping into his arms, though surprised, he caught me. More tears, but this time they’re of joy. “What’s wrong love?” His soft voice questions before I pull back and look into those emerald eyes I missed so much. “I-’’ I paused forgetting every reason for being upset all my fears and sadness washes away.

“I’m so happy your home.” I whisper. Pressing my lips against his soft ones. Moving together, synchronizing. The longing becoming clear. He broke the kiss and responded with “I’m sorry I wasn’t here on the date promised it’s just management wanted us to-” I cut him off “It doesn’t matter all that matters is that you’re here with me.” He smirks and kisses me again “Good because I’m not going anywhere for a while.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again another AMAZING one shot by my best friend Nikki!! GO FAN HER!!!!