Chapter 12:

~Samantha's P.O.V~

I don't know how stupid they think I am...I know what they were doing. they tried to give us some alone time. But...Why?

I shrugged it off and decided what I was going to wear.

Skinny jeans, meduim high-heels, and a white blouse. I made my make-up as usual, and did a side braid, something simple.

When I was satisfied with my look, I went to Nash's room.

I knocked the door and after a few seconds, Shawn answered it.

"Whoa...You look, beautiful" he blushed. I chuckled.

"Thanks, is Nash ready?" I asked looking inside.

"Yeah...Hang on...Nash! Your date's here" Shawn called out. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Hey-whoa...Looking good" smirked Nash.

"Thanks, you too...Now let's go" I said while walking away. Nash followed.

~At the Mall~

Okay, things were getting pretty awkward. We couldn't find anything to talk about. I'm talking to the guy who bullied me since years and years ago, can we have something in common?

"So..." said Nash breaking the silence.

"So..." I echoed.

"Look...I know is kind of late, but...I-I'm s-sorry" Nash said looking at me.

I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"For what?"

"For...All this years, of pain, shoves to the locker, mean names, laughing at you" said Nash while looking at the ground.

I smiled so big...Did I heard that right? He was apologizing?

"Will you...Forgive me?" asked Nash while staring at me. I stared at the fountain with all the lights shining brightly. I sighed.

"Of course!" I said smiling.

"Really!?" asked Nash smiling really big.

"Yes" I chuckled.

"Thank you!" said Nash while picking me up and spinned me around. People were staring.

"Nash...Put me down" I giggled. He laughed and put me down.

"So, ms. Robbinson...Will you mind to eat something with me?" asked Nash jokingly while he held his hand motioning me to take it. I giggled.

"Of course mr. Grier...That would be lovely" I said jokingly while grabbing his hand. We laughed and headed to the food court.

~At the Food Court~

"So...Are you nervous for Magcon?" I asked while he came with our food.

"Well, kind of, but...I'll be okay" he smiled. "What about you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You know...With all the fans, the hate..."

"Oh" I said while taking a sip from my coke. "I don't know...I think I can ignore it"

"Are you sure?" he asked while grabbing my hand and caressing it.

I stared a our hands that were touching, I know I felt something...Something beautiful, different...

"Absolutely" I smiled.

~15 Minutes Later~

We finished eating and talked about random stuff.

"Hey...I was thinking, that...If you wanted to walk in the beach with me?" Nash said randomly.

I stared at the clock in my phone and said 7:30 pm.

"I-I don't know...Isn't too late?"

"Well...The fun has no limits, c'mon...The beach is not that far away" he said while grabbing my hand and dragged me away.

~At the Beach~

I started walking with Nash throughout the beach...Hand by hand. Is this...A...Date?

Listening to the waves hit the shore, and the smell of salty water. My heels in the other hand, feeling the warm sand in my feet. This was the best night of my life...

"You look beautiful" said Nash while stopping and looking at me. I got lost for a second in his blue eyes.

"Thanks" I blushed.

Out of nowhere I saw how Nash was leaning in...Closer and closer, we were just inches away. I could feel his warm breath in my face.

Suddenly we stopped. Nash's phone was buzzing. You gotta be kidding me!?

"Umm...Sorry" Nash said pulling away.

"It's okay" I smiled.

"Hello...Yes...Okay...Fine...I'm on my way" I heard him say and then hung up.

"Sorry but...We have to go" said Nash while grabbing my hand. I smiled and we walked back to the hotel.

{A/N~ I hope you like it...I loved writing this chapter...And I hope you enjoy it. Please, Comment & Vote <3}